•14 Our Isabella•

Chapter 16 ~

AroPOV (surprise! This chapter will have the kings povs only :D)

Isabella, ah Isabella she is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen it should be elegal to be so amazingly beautiful. So..... Beautiful. Isabella. I couldn't get her outta my head.

When I saw her as a vampire this morning I thought I was going to pounce ontop of her the second she came into the throne room.

I looked to my brothers they too zoned out probably thinking about our Beautiful Isabella. I would laugh at the look on their faces but I didn't because I had the same look two minutes ago.

MarcusPOV

Isabella jus left, I can't stop thinking about her. After Didyme died (A/N in this book only Marcus ever had a wife and the children of the moon killed her.) I was depressed and Miserable, I wouldn't talk, feed or anything. Aro bonded me to the Volturi so I wouldn't kill myself. I allowed him.

But now that Isabella is here with us I rarely think about Didyme which is good maybe I can live a normal life now. She is the most Beautiful Vampire any of my brothers have ever seen. Beautiful beyond compare.

My brothers were also zoned out all of us thinking about our isabella.

CaiusPOV

Isabella just left. I wish I could go with her but no. I have to stay here and wait for Felix to return from his stuiped mission. I mean could he not come back tomorrow we could have went a bit further with Isabella.

O my god! I count get her outta my head, that sexy ass. Once she came into the throne room after her change this morning I had to try very hard not to loose my control. The beast inside me was roaring at me to have my way with her there and then.

But I managed to control it. If somebody interups next time I will personally rip their head off! Beautiful just Beautiful. That's when Felix came in.

Aro greeted him back home. Blah blah blah. Touched his hand to see how it went and quickly dismissed him. Aro looked to us and said.

"Marcus why is it we are so obsessed by her? We're not her mates are we?"
Aero asked hopefully.

Truth to be told I was very hopeful too. I don't like sharing her with my brothers but I don't want to hurt her by making her pick.

Marcus had a thoughtful expression when he answered.

"Unfortunately no. But we are close to mates but not mates."

"Does she have a mate?"
I asked knowing whoever it is doesn't deserve her.

"Yes. The Cullen mind reader."
Marcus answered with a growl myself and Aro growled as well.

"He doesn't deserve her! He left her! She deservers way better then him!"
I roared in frustration.

"I most certainly agree with Caius"
Said Marcus.

"Well it is a good thing she doesn't want him anymore. She hates him. She's our Isabella now."

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

I'd like to thank you all.

419 Views.

38 Votes.

15 comments.

So far. I'm delighted. It really means a lot. I'm going to continue this story on daily basses. I know the Chapters are quite short but there is going to be around 50 off them. That's what I'm planning.

Don't hate for Bella and the kings. Some people think its gross. Well I don't I think that Bella's mates should be the kings or at least one bit anyway.

Volturi Love is my next book. Please read it when I'm done this one. That's when I'll be starting it.

Again. Thanks so much for the views, votes and comments.

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218