•23 The End•

Chapter 23 ~ The End

BellaPOV

Once I reached the castle I went straight to the throne room and i was bombarded with hugs. Caius was first, the Aro and Marcus. Then the rest.

They all asked me what happened so I told them. Well showed them. Skipping the sex part. Everyone was saying threats or making plans to kill Edward. I didn't care. Not anymore.

That night I spent in bliss with my three lovers, it felt so good to be back even without a mate. Lots of Vampires live without mates right? So why can't I?

Even ifhe came back and begged on his knees I would reject him. I felt bad about leaving the kings, I said sorry millions of times but they just brushed me off and said it was okay.

I really truly love them. The next day Edward showed up in the throne room which was a bad idea, for him. I sat on my throne and looked at him with disgust.

EdwardPOV

Once I got to Volturaa I managed to slip into the castle unseen and into the throne room, where Bella sat on her throne beside Aro looking at me wit pure disgust. I got down on my knees and started begging her.

"Bella I'm sorry, I she pushed herself onto me, llease --"
She cut me off.

"Oh, so she made you put your dick into her?"
She snapped at me.

"No but--"
I started.

"No buts, get outta here"
I was gonna go but Aro stopped me.

"No,no he can't do something like this and get away. Felix! Determi!"

They made me go back on my knees and held my arms as if they were gonna pull them off! Aro called Jane over. I screamed in pain as she used her gift on me. After what felt like eternity Aro told her to stop.

Aro,Marcus and Caius made they're way down to me, Caius pulled my arm off without hesitation, Marcus the other arms and Aro put his hands around my neck and started to pull slowly.

I was the most painful thing in the world, cracks started to show on my face. Then suddenly I felt nothing.

BellaPOV

I watched as Aro ripped his head off and Caius set him on fire. It hurt me because he is my mate the only reason why it hurt me is because of the mating pull. Maybe I never loved him? Maybe I was just attracted to him because of the mating pull?

It seems that way but it doesn't matter anymore, he's gone, he won't hurt me again. I have Aro, Marcus and Caius. They are all I need. So after a long, painful journey I finally found what I was looking for I have more than enough.

I have a loving family, 3 men that love me unconditionally, friends everything I need and much more. I will keep in contact with the rest of the Cullen's if they wish to. Queen of Volturaa, the vampire world and the Volturi is finally at home.

I've made wrong choices in my life but I don't regret any of them because if I didn't make then I mightn't even be where I am. Life is all about choices you make.

The End.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

There won't be a sequel to this book I'm sorry. I'm going to start my new book 'Sophia Potter ' Its a HP fan fiction. now and I'd like to thank @CrazyCupcakeGirl @Angelus_Mortis and @Angelward73
For all their support throughout this book. You should follow these they are sound out. ;)

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218