⚠️Exhibitionism ➤ sunsun ➤ smut/weird

I know this ain't pt.3 of pornstar but I thought of writing something for y'all to keep y'all entertained cuz I know y'all are starving LMAO

But don't worry y'all part three of pornstar is almost finished!!!

Plus this is super short, sorry
-

NOT PROOFREAD

-

ex·hi·bi·tion·ism
/ˌeksəˈbiSHəˌnizəm/

to become sexually excited or have a strong desire to be observed by other people during sexual activity.

It was midnight

All the lights in the dormitory are turned off except for the bathroom light. They just finished their tiring full-day schedule, luckily there wasn't anything big such as events and promotions since they're yet to have their new comeback.

They were pumped for their new mini album, especially since they've been working really hard for this comeback and they've contributed a shit ton this comeback so their fans better be motherfucking grateful.

Thankfully after hours of practicing, recording demos, and going through numerous freezes the entire day, the group was now getting some deserved shut-eye and getting the sleep they needed for another day.

Except for two members...

*smooch*

"You should really give me your lip routine, your lips are fucking irresistible"

I think from the title, it's a tight guess...

Sunoo and Sunghoon

The two members you definitely never want to be roomies with because of their raging libidos when they're in each other's presence, in which Riki and Jungwon we're unfortunate.

Though they've never really been caught by the other members everyone knows about their sex life due to the lack of privacy in the dorms.

But even if they try to calm themselves down it always ends up with them fingering or jerking off each other in bed while others are asleep, the use never really went that far to actually having sex but they've basically tasted and explored every part of their bodies.

And yes including their feet if ur asking...

"It's cause you keep on kissing my lips that's why they're always glossy" Sunoo complained while hitting his fist on Sunghoon's chest

They were at Sunoo's part of the bunk bed as they laid down facing each other and their legs intertwined, while the younger members were sleeping tightly in their bunks all peaceful with sounds Sunghoon's picks on Sunoo's saliva-covered lips filled the room every 3-5 seconds.

"I can't help it, you're just so pretty I sometimes feel like a ghost will fall in love with you if I don't show them that you belong to me" Sunghoon heckled wiggling forward to peck on Sunoo's lips once again

"By kissing me? You're such a child" The younger scoffed

"If I'm a child then you're a pedo—Ouch!" Sunghoon's chest was met with Sunoo's fist once again but this time it was more heavy and forceful making him shriek quietly