Bulletproof Coffee ➤ jaywon ➤ fluff

I have too much oneshot ideas that I cant even write for Pornstar Pt.3

and the gc book got deleted so idk what to do 😢
-

NOT PROOFREAD

-

Yang Jungwon grumbled as he begrudgingly trudged his way through the early morning crowd of people trying to get to work.

The eldest in their apartment, Park Sunghoon, had kicked him out just a few minutes ago because, as the old geezer said, —

'It's not good to spend a full week locked indoors, even if you have a deadline to meet, you vampire! We already have enough problems with Ni-ki doing the exact same thing during his deadlines!'

So, he dragged himself across the street, his laptop stuffed in his leather satchel, trying to not go back to the apartment and writing the life out of his assignments.

The least he could've done was let Jungwon have his morning coffee first.

But noooo, pushing a graduating college student out into the sidewalk at 10 AM on a Saturday was apparently a good idea.

Jungwon eventually ended up at a nearby café – he's been there once before, but that was just to order a coffee to go before he left for university one afternoon.

Oh well, a café is a good place to park one's self and work on stuff for the day.

The small bell hanging by the door chimed happily as the boy entered.

One of the staff, a taller boy with doe eyes, gave him a brief, chirpy greeting, And another — A puppy like male followed his greeting him, but with more enthusiasm that took Jungwon his everything to not sneer at the morning person running the place.

Not the time to be pissy at people who can kick you out of their café in 2 seconds.

Since the establishment had just opened for the day, Jungwon had his choice of seat.

And, as everybody knows, booths were the best areas in any café if you were staying there for long.

He picked one with the closest underchair outlet and set up his station.

Only then did he walk back to the bar to pick out his order.

"What are you having today, sir?"

A tall man, older than his age, it seems, smiled at him.

He was wearing a maroon apron, different from the dark green ones that the others wore, over a plain white button-up with sleeves folded up.

It was also undeniable that the barista was taller and tanner than Jungwon. His eyes sharp yet his gaze welcoming and soft.

Kinda cute.

"Something that can help me finish writing a book without making me shake like a vibrator." Gagged the younger

The barista blinked. Then he chuckled, a little too awkwardly, at the somewhat dirty comparison.

A blush lightly dusted the man's cheeks, too.

"If you'd like, I can whip up some bulletproof coffee for you. It's off-the-menu and helps with mental exhaustion."

Jungwon didn't know coffee that much — aside from the common espresso, cappuccino, frappes, and maybe some tea fusions, he was a stranger to the beverage.