⚠️8 Inches with an Upward Bend ➤ OT6 ➤ crack/slight smut

another oneshot cuz im trying to get back to writing for yall so enjoyyy

TW: explicit photos
-

PART 1/2

7: 45 pm
@ the dormitories

' Think Jay, Think. '

Sunghoon, Jay, and Heeseung were crowded in their tiny dorm room, the smell of microwave dinners lingering in the air. Their space was a chaotic mix of textbooks, clothes, and gaming gear scattered around.

Despite the mess, their friendship was solid, and their laughter spread through the room as they battled it out on Mario Kart on their old TV.

Sunghoon and Heeseung had been best friends since freshman year, but Jay was a newer addition, having moved in at the start of the semester.

He fit right in, and the trio quickly became inseparable, always there for each other.

Tonight, though, Jay's mind was elsewhere. He was texting Jungwon, a cute guy from one of his classes, and it wasn't going as smoothly as he'd hoped. It all started a few days ago when Jay noticed Jungwon's red electric guitar keychain.

As a fellow electric guitar player, Jay struck up a conversation, which led to them exchanging numbers and socials. But now, staring at his phone, Jay felt stuck and unsure of what to say next.

"Hey, guys," Jay said, looking up from his phone. "Can you help me out? I'm texting this cute guy from my class, and I don't know what to say."

Sunghoon and Heeseung paused their game and turned to Jay, eager to help.

"Sure thing, man," Sunghoon said, putting his controller down. "What's going on?"

Jay sighed. "We talked in class about his keychain and guitars, but now I feel like I have nothing interesting to say. It was so easy in person, but over text, it's just...awkward."

Heeseung nodded sympathetically. "Hmm...Why don't you ask him more about his interests? Find out what he likes to do for fun."

Jay nodded, considering Heeseung's advice. "Oh yeah, I could ask if he's into any bands or if he likes going to concerts."

Encouraged by his roomie, Jay typed out a message—