Chapter three

Since I am a writer who happens to love any paranormal story. The more ghosts and demons the better but I want you to know that there is a huge  part of me that wants to add dialogue to this story to spice it up.  But there is no ghost in this story just real people and real demons.
    Well, I guess you could say my real demons. Before I forget I do want you to know that these memories are facts as I remember them in my life.  I am sure that I am forgetting things and if you knew me, I promise you I am not the same person that you knew from the past.

   I have changed and sometimes I thinks been for the better. The things that I have remembered hasn’t been that great. These memories are coming from They are  coming childhood journals and flashes of a few seconds of a movie that I call my memories in which I call my life. 
have tried to sit down and  write this story and had no real idea of how to   write this story. I know I have been stuck  for a few months now and I have been met with every writer’s block and the indestructible wall that could have happened to anyone.      

   So many questions ran through the head. like is it going to be something that others want to read? Or will people even care? The one that gets me is” will people think I am looking for attention. “  Now to look up foreign accent syndrome you find out that people who have this problem usually point to having some sort of brain injury like a stroke. I have been checked for that. The doctors have no idea why this happened. So, now let’s get to the easy stuff.