Chapter five

Depression and anxiety that knocked on the door and I foolishly answered the damn door

    Did you ever have that one annoying neighbor that knocks on your door almost every other day asking for the dumbest things and won't go away until you open the door and scream at them? Yeah that's how I feel most of my life. I guess you can say that I have always felt like I was on the outside looking in. I know that sounds so damn cliché but it's true. Thinking about it I know there are songs with those same lyrics in them.

   Most of the time I woke up I knew I had to force myself to my feet . Knowing full well I to take the steps to the bathroom to start out my day. I often felt that I should throw my blankets back over my head and hopefully be true again the next day. See I have worked in the medical field and have been for a few years. I have experience in internal medicine, neurology, cardiology and about six months as a mental health aid.

   All that experience has taught me so much and I can finally appreciate it. First working with older people is totally awesome. They have the best stories and I have thought about taking on sitting for them in the evening or even taking them shopping.

  I need you to know that my life has been average if you don't add my medical illnesses in. So, when life gave me some lemons . Like I said early in my story I