Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Rebirth, Sweet and Sour Koi
  "Marry him, marry him, marry him!"

  Song Nuanxia felt dizzy for a while, before she could figure out the situation in front of her, her warm lips grabbed all her attention.

  It was the temperature in her memory, the person she had missed and even hated for ten years.

  She was absent-minded for a while, until the end of the lingering kiss, and the crowd cheered, Song Nuanxia finally saw the man in front of her clearly.

  It was him, the man who lived deep in her memory.

  Lu Zhan held Song Nuanxia's small face in both hands, his eyes were full of excitement: "Xia Xia"

  Song Nuanxia's expression was tangled and complicated.

  She hadn't seen this man in ten years. How many days and nights, it is already unclear whether there is more love or more hate.

  Song Nuanxia closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and raised her hand to slap Lu Zhan amid the exclamation of disbelief.

  "My surname is Lu, we have no destiny, let's break up!"

  After speaking, he pushed away the bewildered man and left the square without looking back.

  "Xia Xia!" Lu Zhan reached out to stop him, but was so excited that he fell to the ground. He never thought that the woman who had agreed to his marriage proposal with a sweet face just a second ago would change in just one kiss.

  Lu Zhan wanted to ask, but his heart throbbed uncontrollably. The pain made him lose consciousness directly.

  "Hey, what's the matter with you?"

  "Come here, call an ambulance!"

  Song Nuanxia didn't know that after she left, Lu Zhan fainted and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment. At this time, she was standing at the door of the villa that she hadn't returned to for ten years, feeling a little dazed.

  She's back, she's really back, from the dark end of the world!

  Song Nuanxia pushed open the door, looked at the decoration in memory, couldn't help crying.

  How many days and nights, dreaming of going back to the past. Unexpectedly, she really realized it.

  Thank God for giving her a chance to live again. But, does she really need it? It seems that it doesn't.

  Song Nuanxia took out her phone and glanced at the date. Year, month, day, three months later, it will be the end of the world. Is she really going to experience the zombie-infested apocalypse again? That's too miserable!

  What's more, she didn't feel wronged, except for Lu Zhan. In her previous life, although she didn't live very well, she was not hurt by anyone. The reason why it is gone is also because the general environment is not good. The entire planet doesn't have much to eat, she was starved to death.

  Alas, I feel heartbroken just thinking about it. It's really unreasonable for her, a little rich woman who was sitting on tens of billions of assets before the end of the world, to start starving in the second month after the end of the world.

  But so what, the whole world is saving money, hoping to kill those monsters as soon as possible and restore civilization.

  Unfortunately, until her death, this wish did not come true. It's not because the zombies are too powerful, but because they're hungry and don't have the strength to fight the zombies.