Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91
  Zhao Wanwan's eyes lit up, and she gave a thumbs up: "Sister Xia Xia, that's amazing! I think this idea is great!"

  Song Nuanxia: ""It's over, it's over, Ji Han is a sure thing!

  He smiled dryly, trying not to let the other party see his embarrassment. The two chatted for a while, and Song Nuanxia left.

  After returning with Lu Zhan, Song Nuanxia was almost paralyzed from exhaustion. Throw things in the yard, and lie down on the sofa, ah, so refreshing!

  Lu Zhan resignedly cleaned up the mess, put the furniture in the dark bedroom on the first floor into the space, spread floor leather and wooden troughs on the ground, poured the soil brought back from going out today into the wooden troughs, and then put dead tree roots and wooden sticks in the space. onto the dirt.

  Well, done! He went to the bathroom to fetch some water and sprayed it on the dirt and dead wood. Lu Zhan clapped his hands and went to the kitchen to cook.

  "Baby, what are you eating tonight?"

  If she didn't listen to this, Song Nuanxia would forget that she was hungry. At noon, she picked the chicken fir mushrooms, thinking about eating them later. As a result, I forgot Ganoderma lucidum as soon as I saw it.

  Alas, baldness.

  "Mmm, stewed chicken with mushrooms!" After saying that, he let out a slaughtered rooster to make Lu Zhan busy.

  Lu Zhan nodded, showing off his skills to his heart's content. Song Nuanxia lay down for a while, feeling refreshed, took a durian from the space, and enjoyed the fun of opening the blind box.

  "This durian is very sensible, and I came here to repay the favor." Song Nuanxia said while peeling the durian meat onto a plate. Because there were too many, she took half of it into the space, and shared the rest with Lu Zhan.

  Due to the diffuse rain outside, it blocked the transmission of sound and smell to a certain extent.

  The tempting fragrance wafted from the kitchen, but this time it failed to attract the envy and hatred of everyone.

  Song Nuanxia happily finished eating two big chicken legs and drank a big bowl of chicken soup. The mushrooms in it were delicious, and she didn't let it go.

  Dinner is not over until the belly is round.

  Song Nuanxia tidied up the space consciously, took out some coal, some building materials, and some daily chemicals for Lu Zhan. Free up space for four to five containers for the mutated animals and plants that appeared after the end of the world.

  Then stroll around the villa to digest food. I didn't feel so strong, so I went to the basement to exercise.

  Although the main task during this period is to pick mushrooms, the daily task of exercising cannot be slack.

  After two hours of sweating profusely, Song Nuanxia went upstairs to take a bath feeling refreshed physically and mentally. As a result, as soon as I reached the first floor, I heard someone making noise outside the door.

  "Xiaoye, at least we're working together, you don't have to be so mean to me, right?"

  Jiang Wan's voice was.

  Xiaoye was a little guilty, but she still said bluntly: "Miss Wanwan, it is not a decent thing to destroy other people's families. Everyone should be responsible for their actions." Jiang Wan was so angry that she slapped Xiaoye on the face: