Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131 The ice melted and turned into an ocean
  "Besides, it's not like this world doesn't have a way for people to survive. We stock up a lot of dried locusts and mushrooms. It's just me and my spouse at home, and we can last for a while." The reason why Song Nuanxia said

  so , One is to bet on the character of the other party, and the other is to reassure the other party's doubts. After all, some time ago, many people survived by cannibalism.

  Sure enough, Song Nuanxia's answer won the other party's favor. The man nodded, with appreciation in his eyes: "That's right, you've done a good job!"

  Song Nuanxia had a wry smile on her face: "Although there is food and drink, life is not easy. From time to time, there will be natural disasters."

  Talk and observe each other.

  The man's body froze for a moment, but he quickly returned to normal: "Sorry, we're late."

  Without much explanation.

  Song Nuanxia sighed and didn't get to the bottom of it.

  The two sides chatted for a while, and the man said: "I understand your situation, and the supplies will be sent later. The supplies are distributed on a per-person basis. Since this natural disaster has a greater impact and it is impossible to predict when it will end, please arrange the supplies reasonably. use."

  Song Nuanxia nodded, and asked: "Will there be material assistance in the future?"

  The man did not give a positive answer, but said: "It will depend on the situation!"

  Then he left.

  A quarter of an hour later, two little soldiers came in through the window with something. Song Nuanxia took a look. There were catties of rice, catties of frozen pork, catties of dried locusts, catties of dried mushrooms, catties of charcoal, and other odds and ends.

  The most eye-catching ones are the two oxygen tanks.

  Song Nuanxia gently stroked the oxygen tank through her gloves, and wanted to decline politely, but felt that she shouldn't be independent. After thanking him, he took the things away, watched the official team go away, and then put the things into the space.

  Fortunately, the corpses of those thugs were disposed of, otherwise there would be no room to store them.

  After that, just as she thought, the hypoxic time was prolonged. From two hours, to three hours, to four hours...

  it's unimaginable!

  Fortunately, the officials sent oxygen tanks and oxygen-generating equipment to help them tide over the difficulties again and again.

  On the 1st, Song Nuanxia had just finished reading a novel and was about to take a nap when she heard a loud bang outside, as if something had cracked.

  And not only that, Song Nuanxia also fell to the ground because of the huge inertia.

  "Oh my god!" It's been a long time since I've been so embarrassed, I feel my whole body hurts.

  Fortunately, I was far away from the stove, so I was not burned by the charcoal fire.

  Song Nuanxia stood up with her arms supported, and found that the window was getting brighter and brighter until the sky returned to normal.

  And the booming sound never stopped from the beginning to the end.

  When the sky was completely bright, Song Nuanxia squinted slightly to observe the situation outside. I found that the white ice and snow are really dazzling. After just a few glances, my eyes are so sore that I am about to cry.