Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26
  Lu Zhan pulled him up and pushed him into the bathroom.

  Others can't take a shower, Xia Xia can do nothing.

  He checked the room, there is no camera. What's more, there is still a power outage.

  Song Nuanxia, who was pushed in, was stunned for a moment, and then took out the charging desk lamp.

  Turn on the switch to release the foldable tub. Pour in some hot water, take off the damp clothes, and wash up.

  Fifteen minutes later, Song Nuanxia came out. Wearing a nightdress with suspenders, the front is convex and the back is curled up.

  It's just that the room is dark, and Lu Zhan can't see anything clearly. It felt like she was wearing very little clothes, and she came out and went straight to the big bed.

  Then hid in.

  Reluctantly, she spread her hands, feeling that the little girl would throw it away after use, not as cute as in the elevator at all.

  But he didn't dare to say it, for fear of being driven out of the room. There are not many boyfriends as humble as him, please cherish them!

  She went into the bathroom with her mouth pursed, wiped off the sweat on her body with Song Nuanxia's bath water, changed to a stick of bitter tea, and came out.

  No water was poured, for fear of hearing movement downstairs. It can't be solved in space, because those plants don't drink water without energy.

  That's it, put it in the bathroom, and pour it when the water comes.

  Lu Zhan walked around the room with his upper body bare, like a peacock, trying to attract the little girl's attention.

  But he found that people ignored him at all and focused on playing with their mobile phones.

  Lu Zhan felt aggrieved, and opened the curtain to look out, only to find that the sand was even darker. It is also strange, I have never seen a sandstorm that changes color.

  When she came back and sat on the bed, seeing that Song Nuanxia didn't stop her, she made an inch of it, lifted the quilt and rubbed inside.

  Song Nuanxia shot over with fierce eyes: "What are you doing?"

  "Well, what are you looking at?" He pointed at Song Nuanxia's cell phone, which was a little weak.

  Song Nuanxia tried her best to ignore the hormonal smell beside her, and handed over the phone: "It seems that some factory exploded, causing a power outage."

  Lu Zhan flipped through Langbo and probably understood the whole story. Sighing: "It seems that it can't be recovered in a short time."

  Not being able to use electricity is a trivial matter, but the impact of power outages can be great.

  From a certain point of view, no camera means no constraints, no constraints means the beginning of evil, and the beginning of evil means the end of the world.

  Even if there are no zombies, as long as people are like demons, the end of the world will come.

  Returning the phone to Song Nuanxia, took out her "brick", hesitated for a few seconds, but still didn't call the team.

  I've already left, so don't get involved anymore. If he can't stand restraint, don't think about heroism.

  Leaning on the bed, wanting to hug someone. But I heard Song Nuanxia sigh: "Don't be afraid that I'll kill you in my sleep and dream."