Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Cash Checkout
  The farm manager nodded, took out his calculator and pressed: "We need 10,000 yuan in total. Depending on how much you want, I will give you two boxes of quail eggs." He didn't even ask the other party what they wanted so much meat for

  . On the field, the amount Song Nuanxia wants is simply a drop in the bucket.

  Song Nuanxia made some calculations, and the price was about the same as the price she found, nodded: "Yes, please help me slaughter it!" The

  field manager smiled lightly: "We have cooperation with the slaughterhouse, don't worry, we will handle it properly for you."

  Song Nuanxia ugly said: "We must ensure the quality. If you use frozen meat to fool me, I will sue." The

  director is very confident: "Don't worry, I will let people watch the whole process, and you will be satisfied."

  Song Nuan Xia didn't say any more   ,

  and took out a portable safe from the car: "Cash payment!"

Go to the accounting room to count."

  Song Nuanxia had no objection, followed the field manager to the accounting room, and called the accountant to count the cash. After confirming that there is no problem, I get the receipt.

  "The deposit is 10,000, and Ms. Song paid 10,000. When the goods are delivered to your door, after acceptance, you need to pay 10,000."

  Song Nuanxia had no objection, and reminded the manager: "I'll go back and clear the warehouse, and I'll call you when it's ready. Bring the finances with you when you deliver the goods, and the cash will be settled on the spot."

  The field manager nodded: "Yes!"

  The two parties agreed, and went to work separately. The field manager arranged for people to deliver the goods, while Song Nuanxia drove back to the city, contacted the agency, and went to see the short-term rental warehouse.

  In fact, I checked the location before going to bed last night, and today I only need to conduct a field trip to make a decision.

  Because of the contact in advance, when Song Nuanxia arrived, the agent was already waiting here.

  "Ms. Qin, because you are in a hurry, I can only find this suburban warehouse for you. The security is definitely not as good as the one in the urban area, but it is still no problem to use it as a transit."

  Ms. Qin, that is, Song Nuanxia, looked at this simple warehouse of 200 square meters, nodded: "Yes!" "Okay

  , then let's go back to the unit to go through the formalities!

  " Just rent for a week, and there is not much money. Now, you go back and place the order for me, and come to collect the house in a week." The

  agent clicked, and found that Song Nuanxia gave a few hundred dollars more, and immediately smiled: "Don't worry , I will help you to finish it."

  Song Nuanxia didn't care much, sent the people away, and then carefully inspected the warehouse to confirm that there were no cameras or anything, and then drove away to the distribution point of a famous company.

  The reason why I didn't go to the factory was because I felt that the amount I wanted was not enough. But if you want to talk about why you don't stock up in large quantities, Song Nuanxia has her own considerations, that is, to leave more resources for the people of the country.

  As for why she didn't go abroad directly to gather wool, Song Nuanxia was worried that the end of the world would be early, so don't be stuck abroad and not be able to return. The second is to get used to domestic food, such as foreign butter cheese, it’s okay to eat occasionally, how can I not get tired of eating every day!