Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 Slaughter, weightlessness
  A group of people in the distance paused, but soon moved again.

  Just now, Lu Zhan saw with his mental power that many people stopped and asked the leader: "Boss, we have been discovered, what should we do now?" The

  boss grinned: "If you find it, you will find it. You can still be afraid that he will come, beat him, the man will be killed, the woman will be taken away, and everyone will share the food. Why do

  they live in a villa and we squeeze into the basement? Why do they eat spicy food and we eat chaff If they can’t get enough to eat, why do they look like human beings, but we have to

  cannibalize our own species? Today, let’s let them see how powerful we are, let them experience life in the mud, and let them feel our struggle.”

  The group of people were instigated by the man's words, and soon lost their minds. One by one raised their arms high, vowing to take down the villa area.

  If you want to talk about why they are so confident, of course they were killed in the bloody wind. The apartment building is no more stable than the villa area. As early as a few months ago, open and secret struggles began.

  At the beginning, everyone was able to maintain the harmony on the surface, but soon, the dirtyness was brought to the surface.

  The food is getting less and less, and the hostility is getting heavier and heavier. After eating a few corpses, the leader waved his big hand: "Let's go, we have a lot of people, grab the food!" Everyone was so hungry that they lost their minds

  . Bewitched by such a trick, I agreed.

  A group of people were gearing up, and even made a plan-divided into several groups, focusing on conquering the first eight buildings in the townhouse area.

  What Lu Zhan saw was the most difficult wave among this group of people.

  Seeing that his warning failed to deter those who came, he gave up directly.

  Taking the gong from Song Nuanxia's hand, she knocked and shouted: "Wake up, wake up, if you sleep again, the enemy will come to your house. Those next door, those in front, and those behind, stand up and fight!" "

  The voice was so loud that it woke everyone in Dong. Everyone shuddered and looked outside, but found nothing.

  And here, after Lu Zhan's reminder, many people are armed, especially He.

  Song Nuanxia saw that the next door was equipped with pistols, so she also took out two, one for herself and one for Lu Zhan.

  Of course, it’s best not to move the gun, after all, as long as it sees blood, it will either die or be seriously injured.

  As for the serious injury, in this night of minus 70 degrees, it will not last for a few minutes. There is no room for survival.

  In order not to fight melee with the opponent, Song Nuanxia also melted the ice on the window in advance. Eat a streamer fruit with Lu Zhan and open the window.

  The cold air outside rushed into the room in an instant. Although Song Nuanxia's skin was slightly cool, she didn't feel any tingling.

  "On the other side, it's too late to leave now. Get closer, and I'll shoot you."

  Lu Zhan's warning sounded a bit harsh.

  A group of hungry and crazy people on the opposite side did not believe that he had a gun in his hand, and they believed that Lu Zhan was fooling them.