Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111 Moving Search
  Song Nuanxia observed the scenery outside through the rain curtain, it was hazy, but still somewhat beautiful. Just cold, damp, uncomfortable.

  His thoughts were flying, and when he came back to his senses, the car had already stopped.

  Song Nuanxia glanced at the surrounding buildings, heh, I don't know where it is now.

  He raised his hand and looked at his watch, only to realize that he had been on the road for more than two hours. It's really far away.

  She was helped out of the car by Lu Zhan, and then saw a scene that shocked her.

  I saw that most of the river city ahead was submerged in water, and some buildings were so short that only a roof could be seen.

  I took a closer look at the tree next to the roof, ah, there was only a canopy left. Song Nuanxia checked visually, the water depth was three to five meters.

  This is only the edge position, if you go in, the water will be deeper.

  Several assault boats were parked on the shore, and the person in charge raised his hand to call people over to group them.

  Then let the guards take it and go to the divided area to collect supplies.

  It was at this time that Song Nuanxia knew that the action of collecting materials was planned in advance.

  Even, the official pressure was intentional.

  Possibly, just find an opportunity to bring them out and carry out some not-so-secret covert operations.

  Song Nuanxia and Lu Zhan were assigned to the group. Apart from them, there was also the father and son just now.

  Everyone had no objection to this, and the leading guard went to the command point to register and set off with a few people.

  To be honest, this was the first time for Song Nuanxia to ride an assault boat in the city, and it felt quite cool, no matter how you say it.

  It's just that the water is so muddy, faint, and a little fishy.

  Captain Li Sheng reminded everyone: "This water is very dirty, try not to touch it. If you accidentally touch it, you should wash it off with rainwater as soon as possible, otherwise you will get rashes all over your body." Song Nuanxia nodded, expressing

  understanding up.

  Lu Zhan didn't speak, but grabbed the eaves of the boat with one hand and grabbed Song Nuanxia's arm with the other. I'm afraid that a bump will throw people out.

  The same goes for the father and son, holding arms for a double guarantee.

  The sound of the assault boat's engine hummed, and the sewage at the bottom of the boat was swung to both sides at an extremely fast speed.

  Song Nuanxia narrowed her eyes slightly, and just about to wipe the rain off her face with her hand, she saw an assault boat coming towards them in the distance, and then changed direction at a fork in the road.

  After a glimpse, Song Nuanxia saw the supplies under the rainproof cloth, and couldn't help saying, "This is a house raid!" But he also

  knew that if those things were not taken away, they would end up being wasted in water. It's better to transfer them in advance and let them make the best use of them.

  No wonder the trucks are used to send them, the reason is here!

  What Song Nuanxia didn't know was that there were also guards searching for supplies in places that hadn't been flooded yet.