I'm Sorry

Gon was called into the principal's office, a place where he dreaded to go to because he hates getting into trouble even though it's something he didn't do, and Kurapika and Leorio were there to support him and be his witnesses.

Principal Netero asked Gon a few questions and then Gon pulled out his phone, he may have blocked the group last night but he still has the messages saved on his home page.

It showed that Gon was really trying to stand up for Killua, and that he was framed and some how the messages were twisted and photoshopped by a very skilled editor in the group.

"I see, I knew you wouldn't do something like that Gon. For the past few weeks you've been here you have been an excellent student and working hard, I will see to it that these students who framed you and bullied Killua shall be suspended, if you tell me their names I will call them in" Netero said with a wide smile.

Gon, Kurapika and Leorio all looked at each other and smiled with relief. "I would like to have Killua in please" Netero added, Gon nodded and thanked him and the three walked away.

"Thank goodness he believed you" Kurapika said to Gon.

"Hehe yeah, but now I have to face Killua, he already hates me" Gon pouted.

"May I ask, but what's the relationship between you two? You told me that you guys were childhood friends right?" Kurapika said

"Yeah , well our families were super close, we did everything together and he would come to my house all the time and have sleepovers, but then his dad passed away, I don't know if I should be telling you this, because it's not my right, but after that he distanced himself from me and I happened to run into him again last week and he told me he doesn't wanna be friends with me" Gon says, on the edge of crying.

"Oh Gon I'm so sorry to hear that. But I don't think that's the case, Killua is in most of my classes, we talk sometimes and he's actually a really cool guy, you should just give it time" Kurapika said

Gon nodded and wiped away his tears "thanks Kurapika. You guys go on ahead I will have a private talk with Killua"

"You sure? Well ok, good luck" Leorio and Kurapika waved Gon goodbye and walked the other way.

Gon waited for Killua's class to finish. Once the bell rang he took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

The art teacher Ms. Palm , turned her attention towards Gon "oh! Your Gon right? Do you need anything?" She said with a sweet smile. "Actually I'm looking for Killua, the principal needs him" Gon says shyly.

Ms. Palm nodded and scanned the room for Killua. "Killua! Principal Netero needs to see you darling" Ms. Palm called out.
Killua turned his gaze towards Gon and Ms. Palm, he let out a heavy sigh "just great" he mumbled and tucked in his chair and flung on his backpack, "thanks for today miss" Killua mumbles as he walks out the room with Gon, "any time sweetie" Ms. Palm waves them off.

The awkward tension filled the two as they were walking side by side to the principal's office.

"I'm sorry..." Gon spoke, Killua stopped walking and turned to Gon who looked like he was gonna cry any minute.

"I'm sorry I put you in a lot of trouble and pain, I'm just an idiot but I swear I didn't send those messages about you, in fact I told them to stop-"

"You think cyber bullies would automatically stop if some random guy on the internet told them to?" Killua cut off Gon, Gon slowly shook his head "what you should've done is block and ignore them, like I did. Yes I have seen the chat, but I couldn't care less, they don't know the real me. I know you didn't do it baka" Killua said.

Gon gasped "baka? Did you just call me baka?" Killua rubbed the back off his head "well yeah because you're an idiot" he said as he poked his tongue out. "No no! You use to call me that all the time when I did something silly, the meaning might be offensive but I actually missed that" Gon smiled at Killua. Killua blushed a little "w-whatever now you just made it weird, weirdo" Killua pouted whilst Gon giggled "are we actually going to the office?" Killua said "yep!" Gon chirped "I thought you dragged me out there to kidnap me" Killua chuckled at himself "why would I do that?" . Killua looked at Gon, his eyes were wide and sparkly and beautiful, 'were his eyes always so?....'  "Come on! don't want to get called out!" Gon pulled Killua by the wrist snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Hey Gon..."

"Hm?"

"Wanna h-hang out...after school?" Killua mumbles the last part

"Sure!" Gon beamed and kept leading the way to the office.