Casey?!

Gon and Killua walked into school together, hand in hand. They went to their lockers and put their stuff in.

"What classes do you have with me, today?" Killua asked, peaking over Gon's schedule over his shoulder. "Science" Gon says "that's all?" Killua said a bit loudly , looking at the paper with a stunned expression "hehe it's okay Kil, we can hang out after school like we always do, and don't forget there's lunch as well" Gon said as he booped Killua on the nose. "Yeah but lunch is only like 30 minutes, that's not long" Killua pouted, he placed his head on Gon's shoulder. "What's gotten into you? A couple weeks ago you were all like "don't talk to me leave me alone" now you're being all clingy" Gon giggles "is that a problem?" Killua frowned "nope, i love you" Gon says and gave Killua a quick kiss, "me too, see you in a bit" Killua waves Gon goodbye as he runs off to his first class.

"Hey Kil~" a strange voice appeared . Killua turned around and was immediately unamused. "What is it Casey?" He growled "that's no way to speak to your girlfriend" she said, as she twiddled one of her hair strands "your not my girlfriend, I already have a boyfriend" Killua said "oh I know, I just saw the whole thing, kinda weird really" she said, waving her hand around, "don't come near us" Killua said in a low tone, "you threatening me now?" Casey scoffed.

"No I'm just not interested in you anymore" Killua said and walked away.

It was now science class, and their last class of the day. Gon and Killua were paired up to do an assignment, Killua looked a bit gloomy and annoyed so Gon decided to ask him.

"Everything alright?" Gon asked as he flipped a page in his textbook, Killua sighed "I ran into someone today, and i really hate her" he groaned "hate is a strong word" Gon says "hey even though we're dating, there's still not much you know about me. I feel awful for ignoring you all those years" Killua placed his head down on the table "hey it's ok, we're starting anew together, and I for one would like to know everything that makes up you, my Killua" Gon says as he poured some liquid into a tube , Killua smiled at him "why you being so cringe?" He laughed "I'm not! I'm being honest" Gon pouted "who is this person you hate so much anyway?" Gon says as he tapped the bottle a few times to make sure all the liquid was in "my ex girlfriend" Killua simply said, Gon accidentally dropped the bottle he was holding and smashed it to the ground, "Gon Freecss you must be careful! You could've caused a fire hazard!" The teacher yelled "s-sorry miss" he stuttered, some students were giggling in the background "come up here and get a new set" the teacher demanded and so Gon went up with Killua giggling as well.

"You idiot you got me in trouble, again" Gon pouted at Killua, they were now both walking out of science class. "I didn't do anything, I just told you why I was feeling down" Killua said, he put his arms behind his back "you-had a girlfriend?" Gon said "eh for a while, her name is Casey and we dated for a year, before I met you actually, and by the time you joined this school I actually just broke up with her, she was trouble" Killua explained "wow really? I'm so clueless I had no idea" Gon pouted "hey don't blame yourself, I wasn't talking to you so of course you had no idea" Killua said, he put his hand on Gon's shoulder, Gon smiled at him "well I'm glad I'm with you now" he said and rested his head on Killua's shoulder.