Trouble at the Campfire

Gon was the first one to awoke, he was always a bright and early bird. He yawned and looked to his side and saw his boyfriend sleeping peacefully, clinging to his arm, lightly snoring.

"Wakey wakey" Gon gently shook Killua awake, "Gon, it's too early for this" Killua groaned into his pillow "Your gonna miss all the activities" Gon says, Killua sighed and stretched out his arms, he yawned and looked at Gon "morning my beautiful Angel~" Killua sang in his low morning voice as he hugged Gon and gave him a kiss "angel?" Gon giggled at Killua as he was burying his face into Gon's chest "come on let's get ready" Gon patted Killua's back and hopes out the bed and went to his suitcase.

After 20 minutes of getting ready the boys were finally done, until they heard a knock on their door.

Killua opened it and revealed Kurapika and Leorio, all ready to go. "Morning kid, want some breakfast?" Leorio said in his morning cheery voice, Killua nodded and called Gon over, who was grabbing his essentials and adjusting his bag.

The hotel had many restaurants, but the only ones that were open were the breakfast bars , since it's early in the morning.

All three of them got pancakes, since Leorio was craving it and Killua had no complaints, Gon and Kurapika just went along with it. Killua had hot chocolate, Leorio had coffee, Kurapika had a cup of tea and Gon had orange juice.

Once they were done, they decided to explore the town and do some shopping and then go to the beach later on.

It was growing dark and Leorio decided to do a campfire outside, it wasn't near the hotel but it was on a patch of land near the town.

Everyone was sitting around and just chatting away, "so you guys are dating now?" Kurapika said to Gon and Killua , they both nodded in fusion "yep" they both said "well that's good, I guess I can tell you now that me and Leorio are a thing as well" Kurapika said. Both boys' jaw dropped to the floor "we didn't tell you? Oops" Kurapika looked at Leorio with his hand covering his mouth.

Just then, Killua heard a group of female voices laughing through the air. The group of girls stopped in their tracks once they recognised Killua and some other people they don't recognised but assumed they are his friends.

"You?!" Killua screamed as he stood up
"You?" Casey bit her lip and looked at her two friends behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Killua said in confusion, "uhhh I live in this town, doofus" Casey scoffed with her hands on her hips, how could Killua have forgotten, that Casey lives by the seaside.

Gon tugged on Killua's shirt, "isn't she your ex?" He whispered, making Killua's face flushed , Kurapika and Leorio looked at them confused. "I'm here with Katelyn and Mia, we're camping" Casey announced "ohh good for you" Killua said sarcastically whilst rolling his eyes.

Whilst Killua and Casey were having a little argument, Kurapika nudge Gon in the arm and whispered to him. "Who's that? And why does Killua have beef with her?" He whispered, Gon looked back at Killua then turned to Kurapika "she's his ex" he whispered and Kurapika made a stunned face "ex?!" He whispered-yelled.

"Uhhh Killua!" Gon butted into the fight, Killua turned to Gon "what's up?" He said "marshmallows?" Gon offered him a stick with marshmallows on it "thanks angel" Killua said as he sat down next to Gon and kissed him on the cheek. Casey, just saw the whole thing.

"Aww nah~ don't tell me, he's your little boyfriend now?" She said, unamused. Killua turned back around to her with a frown "what's it to you anyway?" He scoffed "uhh everything! You dumped me and left me for a boy!" Casey cried, "hey Casey come on it's not worth it, let's set up our camp somewhere else" Katelyn said to Casey and Casey sighed "your so selfish" Casey snarled one last hateful comment at Killua then walked away with her friends. "Ugh sorry guys" Killua groaned as he bit into one of his marshmallow "it's okay, I just didn't know you had a ex girlfriend" Kurapika said, waving his arms "yeah, or the fact you were into girls" Leorio chimed in "I was but until I met Gon, I don't really know who I am, bi? Who knows but right now, all I need is Gon" Killua gave Gon a sweet smile and Gon smiled back "who's being cringe now" Gon smirked "I'm being honest" Killua grinned at him and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek.