What's This Feeling?

A couple weeks have passed by and Gon and Killua has gotten extremely close again. Gon is over joyed that he and his best friend are together again, but something has been bothering him for a while.

Whenever he's around Killua, his face is flushed and his heart beats so fast, but he enjoys the feeling and warmth that Killua gives him without even doing anything.

Sometimes, Gon catches himself accidentally flirting with the  Zoldyck and Killua flirts back.

It happened a few times at lunch, the whole group was sitting together. Kurapika, Leorio, Gon and Killua.

Gon and Killua always sit next to each other, so close that their knees are touching but they aren't complaining and Kurapika and Leorio would sit opposite.

Kurapika and Leorio were casually talking until they noticed the other two.

Both of them were admiring and fidgeting with each other's hands, "dainty" Gon chuckled and smirked at Killua "me? Dainty?! yeah right" Killua scoffed.

"Are you guys dating or what?" Kurapika butted in. Both boys' face turned red when Kurapika made that comment, "n-no....we're not" Killua mumbled as he looked down to the floor, Gon noticed his sad expression, "oh I see it's just, I'm happy you two are close again, but it seems like you're getting touchy with one another" Kurapika said "yeah it's ok dudes" Leorio chimed in "I'm going to the bathroom for a minute" Killua said as he got up "uhh-me too! Be back guys!" Gon cried and dragged Killua along.

Killua stopped in the middle of the hallway, making Gon stop as well. "Killua? What's wrong?" Gon said.

Killua turned around and took a deep breath. "You probably don't know this about me because I was only 12 but, I'm gay and i really really like someone, they mean everything to me but....I think they're straight and I don't know if I wanna get rid of my feelings or confess" Killua said, rubbing the back of his head.

Gon looked stunned, "well I think you should go for it, even if they may not express your feelings back, you'll regret it later on" Gon says. "Thanks Gon..." Killua mumbled.

'Who is this person that Killua loves? They must be lucky' Gon thought as they went back to the cafeteria.