Back Together Again?

After all that fuss, the cyber bullies were suspended and Killua and Gon were free from the drama.

School has just ended and Gon was taking Killua to his house, for the first time in years.

"I need to stop at the supermarket real quick, Aunt Mito won't be home till 6. Want anything?" Gon asked Killua, "we could get some snacks and drinks" Killua suggested and Gon nodded.

Gon got a few essentials that Aunt Mito told him to get and snacks for him and Killua.

Once they got to the house, Gon gave Killua a quick house tour.

"You may not remember my house so much so I'd figure to give you a tour" Gon said as he placed down the groceries on the kitchen counter.

Killua looked around the living room, homely and warm, just how he remembered it. The walls were painted a pastel yellow colour, and when you first come in you see a blue rug and a blue sofa, opposite the sofa was a big flat screen TV and below it was its stand with video games DVD's etc, and on each side of the TV was shelves stacked with books and little trinkets. Also surrounding it was pictures of Gon and his family, one picture caught Killua's eye which was a man next to a motorcycle holding Baby Gon in his arms, Gon's dad. Ging.

"I remember your house Gon" Killua lightly chuckled, Gon came over to join him, "still have that chubby face I see" Killua laughs as he pinches Gon's cheeks "hey! Hey! Cut it out!" Gon said as he tried to take Killua's hands off his face. But what shocked Gon was that Killua then gently placed Gon's face into the palm of his hand, creasing his face, Gon just stood there, dumbfounded of what to do, but secretly enjoying the little affection Killua gives him.

Killua caught himself and coughed and his cheeks were red. "Umm so , video games?" He said to change the subject and Gon nodded.

The boys played video games for hours, by the time they knew it was nearly 6. Killua got up and went to get his stuff. "Where are you going? Stay here! I'm sure Aunt Mito will be thrilled to see you" Gon begged with puppy eyes, Killua smiled at him "sorry Gon but I have a lot of art homework to do" he said "aww" Gon pouted.

Gon saw Killua off at the door, "next time I promise" Killua said as he slipped on his shoes.

"Don't forget our annual meet up is coming up soon. We should all have a get together" Gon smiled, Killua smiled back, "maybe, let's just take it easy for now, yeah?" Killua said and Gon nodded . "I had a really good time though anyway, bye Gon" Killua waved goodbye and walked into the other direction to the bus stop.