Chapter 8 Reflections and New Beginnings

Aero finds himself waking up to the sound of someone's voice. They were shaking him, as they were trying to get him up. But then the shaking went to feeling fingers on his body, mainly his belly and this caused the cabbit to burst out into laughter. Only to fall out of bed. Aero looks and finds himself back in his own room, but the one who greeted him was his little brother, who was still wearing his dark blue and white PJ's. Who had also landed on top of him when they fell.

Klonoa: Menya. . .Aero are you alright?!

Aero: Urge Klonoa?

Klonoa: Oh good you're awake! You weren't waking up and I got worried so I tried what I could to get you up!

Aero: Klonoa, Klonoa it's ok I'm fine! I'm, , ,fine.

He looks at himself, he was back in his sky blue pj's, and what was the most he felt was very familiar. And those were his wild ears, as he felt them, they twitched. Klonoa was confused by this, and before he could ask. Aero quickly gets up to go into the bathroom to look, and was relieved that he was himself again.

Aero: Man it feels good to have these back! That journey really made me miss these wild bats.

Klonoa: Uh Aero, what are you talking about?

Aero: Oh uh heh heh sorry Klo, but umm could you give me a few to get ready, I'll explain later.

Klonoa wanted to ask further but agreed, giving his brother plenty of time, while he goes to his room to get himself ready. While Aero does what he needed to do, and that was freshening up and getting dressed. But not after looking at himself in the mirror a bit more. He thinks back to when he originally wanted to get back at the person who hurt Klonoa. Only to get a better insight on who they really were. And after experiencing on what it would feel like to be what others would call a normal cabbit.

Aero: While it did feel nice, it makes me appreciate what I was actually given. I better get to breakfast before Klonoa starts barking me to come down.

He then joins his brother and grandfather, where food was already prepared. Aero tried his hardest not to tear up, upon seeing his grandfather alive and well. He just greeted them with a smile and was eating away. When he was able to settle, he told them what happened.

Klonoa: Wait you were dream traveling?

Aero: Mmhmm and it was actually pretty wild.

Jeramiah: It has been awhile since you last told us about having any. I am interested in knowing what you've seen Aero.

Klonoa: Yes please tell us, I want to know!

Aero: Well it's gonna sound crazy but this was what happened to me.

With Klonoa's excitement returned, goofy grin, eyes with delight and tail wagging. Jeramiah knew this was what both brothers love to hear, stories of adventures. And the preteen cabbit began to recap the events that's happened, all the usual Klonoa's already been on. But what Aero's seen and faced, seemed different. Even the parts that made him and Klonoa feel pain, however the way Aero described was even more heartbreaking. Mostly cause Jeramiah knew how personal it was to wild eared cabbit. Yet when it came to describing the final act, was the most tense, that it even made Klonoa shocked. But also hearing how much his brother had to go through and experience it. When it was over the older brother was in tears, but mostly from how much retelling and how exhausted he felt. Klonoa ended up giving his brother a hug, given how much it seemed like he really needed one.

Klonoa: So you were me, and yet you mostly kept to yourself and wanted to find out if Huepow really did have bad intentions. And how it happened with me.