Chapter 1 - Fatal decision

"And smg4??" Smg3 looked scared at his smg4 not knowing which decision hes gonna make. Smg4 looked at the USB-Stick and than at Smg3 this went on for a while like this. "Listen Smg4 we can remake this video togheter!" Smg4 thought about what he all did to went through this hell for the video he wanted to make.
Going through all this again? Its his life work! He cant let it go!
Thats when Smg4s head went over heart and picked quickly the USB-Stick letting Smg3 go smiling happy but than realizing what he did.
He looked his old enemy falling down. "SMG3!!" All Smg4 did hear was Smg3s screaming and than it went silent. Smg4 shaking about what he did decided to climb up seeing his friends crying. "Hey guys.." Smg4 smiled. "4 YOURE ALIVE!!" his friends hugged him. "Where is 3?" Asked meggy. Smg4 not knowing how his friends would react thought a second what to say. "H-he didnt made the jump out of the castle..." he had tears in his eyes.
It went silent. "3 didnt deserve this..." meggy looked sad almost crying. "Huh?" Smg4 looked at her. "He was the one understandig you. Mario and I couldnt but he knew what to do and did understand your thoughts" she wiped tears away "sure he was once a villian but he was also missunderstood..." meggy sobbed. Smg4 did remember the words Smg3 told him to snap him out of it.
He did understand him.
Smg4 hold the stick closer in anger and sadness. What have he done? Killed someone because of a video?! What was going on in his mind?! He saw his friends now sad and crying over the lose of Smg3.
Smg4 went near the hole looking down and to hope his rival would come up and doing some dumb jokes or being rude. But no. This wasnt the happening. All he saw was the monster. But was he better than the monster down there he killed also someone. Someone who was always there for him...
_____________________________________
{Hi guys thanks for reading i just hope you enjoy this book since i never made a long story xD welp imma update soon byee♡}