11: Game Master

As you sat down next to Albert you noticed how he smiled towards you whilst patting the seat besides himself. You gladly obliged as you sat, waiting for William to get into the carriage, and sit on the other side of you.

You knew better than to assume that the men here wouldn't hurt you. You knew their record and how likely they were to hurt you if you didn't give them the answers they wanted, but you willingly played into their hands.

Afterall, what fun would this risk be without a little danger? Just the thought, had you excited. Perhaps too much so. 

"I suppose you are wondering why we have you here, but please do be rest assured." William spoke as he took you head gently in his hands, "We have some questions for you." He let your head fall as butterflies erupted in your stomach and you felt a similar tingling sensation in your thighs.

Gods you loved this man. And you were certain he knew it too, and you knew he loved to tease.

"I am aware." You spoke calmly, your thoughts betraying your demeanor, as your eyes hid your deepest desires within. They already knew, but you weren't going to let them see a secret side of you so easily, not with how they loved to play games. 

And you would be the Game Master.

Your hands rested comfortably in your lap as your gaze stayed forwards, you could barely believe this was actually happening. Despite how Suave you tried to be, you knew that your excitement was soon ready to burst, and you would be hopeless to keep up you knowledgeable exterior.

And yet you still patiently waited, ready for the events to come, waiting for them to consume you. Unaffected by the future which was to come fairly soon, you looked at the two men beside you. Barely able to believe that they were finally noticing you

You knew this moment would come, that's what you had been counting on for so long, but for your fruits to finally come to fruition made your head feel fuzzy as you tried to live in the dream you were living. It was impossible to wish anything other than for this moment to last forever, being noticed by those who you had sought out for so long.

A funny feeling started making its' way into your stomach as you looked out the window at all the passing houses, dark and seemingly un-inhabitable. You didn't know your way through this side of the city, so you were thankful your deductions proved to be merited, just as you knew they would be.

Allowing the feeling to stay, you made notice of William and Alberts frame as you examined them. You knew you might not be able to find out much about them, but wanted to try anyways. 

Observing the way Albert Moriarty's supple hands moved to hold his thigh as his eyes graced towards your own, you felt a noticeable blush covering your cheeks. Turning away from them both you tried to look out towards the window, not needing the reflection to know how red you were.

Easily, you had been able to see the look of Albert smirking at your now turned head, because of where you faced, it only made you blush more.

Trying to keep your composure, you ignored the feelings that swelled up in your chest as you continued following the road with your eyes, knowing they sure as hell wouldn't allow you to escape so easily. But you never allowed this to stop you, always having something else to use as a backup just in case.

Concentrating your mind you took a deep breath, William noticed.

"Stressed?" He asked as his gaze followed your eyes as you looked in front of you.

You laughed, "You have no idea."

"Well... would you care to elaborate?" He smirked as he used his hand to hold yours which sat on your lap.