Part 5

Infront of you were two big, golden colored doors with fancy patterns across them. To your right were Mana standing with a huge smile on her face, while Mahad was standing on the other side of you with a small smile on his lips as he looked at you with soft, brown eyes. You looked over at Mana with curiosity as her smile grew into a cheeky grin. She grabbed your hand and slammed open the big doors, which lead into what seemed like a big throne room. Your eyes widen at the amazing sight placed before you. You were simply amazed with shock and happiness.

Before you were dancers entertaining, people talking and having a nice time. There was wonderful and peaceful music being played in the background. There seemed to be a big party of some sort. For whom, you did not know. However, it must be for someone important you thought as you scanned the room for and everything in it.

After you have had a good look around the big room, your eyes had fallen on a young and rather handsome man, sitting on the throne, which was standing in the middle of the room. As you looked closer, you noticed that he seemed rather upset. He was looking down at the ground, rather than at the people around him. Poor fella you thought.

You heard your name called out from behind you, as you turned around to see Mana with a huge grin on her face. Her face almost looked scary with the way she grinned. It seemed like she was planning something. "W-Whats up M-Mana?" you asked casually, not wanting to know what the heck she was planning for you. "Oh, you know, not much" MAna said casually as she ran towards the man by the throne, while shouting, "ATEM" a couple times.

"W-Wait Mana!" you ran after her until you were standing besides her. You turned towards her to to ask her why she ran all of the sudden until you heard a deep voice speak up. "Who are you?"

You turned slightly to look at the man whom had talked to you. You  felt your face flush with dark colors covering Your (S/C) and delicate face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note :

I am so fricking sorry for this. I lack imagination big time and that is why this took so long *bows*

Gomen *crys in a dramatic maner*