Part 6

Standing in front of you were a handsome man. He had tanned skin; spikey hair with yellow bangs with black and red spikes. His arms, hands, feet and legs were dressed with the finest gold, and his clothing were made of the purest and probably the most expensive silk that can be bought. However, the thing that captured your attention the most were his eyes. They were a perfect shade of purple, like an unshaped diamond shining on its brightest of days.

"who are you?" repeated the man whom Mana referred to as Atem. He leaned closer to you, probably to study you more, to take in your features. Which only made your blushing worsen. His husky, dark voice made you weak in your knees. His voice were smooth and lovely to listen. Like a sweet tune. "I .. I am (y-y/n)" you stuttered softly hiding behind Mana for protection and embarrassment.

"(y/n) you say, I like it. It suits you well" you opened your eyes softly to look at the man, only to blush more. He was smiling at you with such a gentle look in his eyes. "T-thank you s-sir" you said softly, bowing before him to show your respect. You felt a soft pat on your head and looked back up at him with curiosity showing in your deep (e/c) eyes. "No need to be so formal my dear (y/n). A friend of Mana, is a friend of mine."

Atem turned to look at Mana. "Mana, why don't you go on about to find Isis for me?" there Mana was running of god knows where, leaving you alone with the pharaoh feeling awkward. What could you do, you were shy and was standing face to face with the pharaoh himself. You considered yourself unworthy of being in his presence, better yet, standing so close to him. There was a while of silence between the two of you. None of you said a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no fricking idea where i am going With this so if you guys have any Bright ideas then please speak up.

Thank chuu