Part 8

(y/n) POV

You could not help but blush the longer you looked into the pharaohs eyes. You were in some kind of trance as you stood there with him on in the middle of the dancefloor. The guests soon enough went back with tending to their own business. you and the pharaoh were left alone once again. Neither of you spoke a word. You simply looked at each other. You had so many questions; you could only guess he did about you as well. It is not like you were the normal looking one in the room. You had (S/C) and (E/C) after all. None of the others looked like you so you stood out in the crowd very easily.

The pharaoh leans towards you with a smile on his face; you shyly smiled back, wondering what he wanted. He leaned close, whispering into your ear, sending chills down your spine. His voice was deep and so soft that he could practically melt your heart. You loved his voice so much that you did not want him to stop. You were brought back to reality when he began to speak. Whispering into your ear he asked, "Would you like to join me outside in the royal garden?" You nodded slowly, smiling softly at him. "I would love to join you Atemu."

Atemu sighed in relief and gave you a big smile as he grabbed your hand in his, running out the door, through the palace, into presumably the royal gardens.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

Sorry its so short. ill try to make them longer

~Michelle