Part 7

Atemu POV

(y/n) and I were looking at each other, not saying a word. We were just studying each other. I could look at her forever. I had never seen such beauty in all my life. I want to know her more. Even though we have just met. I smiled softly at her. I wanted to talk to her, but I did not know what to say or do. She smiled back at me, a slight blush forming on her (S/C) cheeks.

The music was still playing in the background as all the guests were dancing and having a good time. I never really cared for the party but because it was my 19th birthday, then it had to be celebrated. The music suddenly changed to a slower music, kind of as a pair dance per say. Everyone had a dance partner except (y/n) and I so I built up some courage and stretched out my hand to her.

She looked at me with confused eyes as if she did not understand what I wanted. I coughed and looked at her. "W-Would you like to dance with me (y/n)?" I asked her, awaiting her answer. She looked deep in thought until she smiled at me with the cutest smile I had ever seen. She placed her hand on mine and responded with a soft "yes, I would love to". I smiled back and brought her to the middle of the crowd. The guests had stopped dancing; they were now paying attention to (y/n) and I.

Placing my hand on her back, she placed hers on my shoulder as we both joined hands as I lead her on the dancefloor along with the music. She looked nervous as she moved, but I smiled reassuring her it was all right, as we moved. "You are doing great (y/n)". She nodded softly. The music stopped soon after and there was applause from the guests. (y/n) and I let go of each other. "Thank you for this wonderful dance (y/n), I quite enjoyed it". She smiled at me and responded softly "M-Me too..".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admin note:

so as you can see. I havent died ...i just took a very long nap ...

Yeah i know i am lying. sorry. i just suck so much at writing so when i finally had the courage to come back here i was so surprised to have seen that People had actually wanted to read more ... so here is a little Chapter ...

ill try my best to update more often, i just have no imaginantion at all and since English is not my native Language i just feel that what i Write is not good enough for you.

So Yeah, ill try to be a better writer and i will try to update more often.

Bye~ Bye~

~Michelle