2.10

Naerin's throat was so dry she swore that a whole dessert had formed in the time she had been sleeping. Her back ached and her head throbbed but somehow by some miracle, Naerin was able to pull herself to her feet.

She stumbled out of her room and to the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water when the sight before her caused her to pause. Naerin had barely made it out of her room when she noticed two people sleeping peacefully on her couch.

Jisung and Kangdae both slept on the couch, Kangdae leaned his head on Jisung's shoulder as Jisung leaned his head back against the couch.  The two boys were clearly exhausted as the blanket that had been covering them slipped off and had fallen to the floor without them realizing.

Despite how awful Naerin felt, she could miss this opportunity. Hurrying back to her room, she grabbed her phone and snapped some photos of the two sleeping boys. She made sure to take plenty of 0.5s of them as well.

Finally, she went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. Her moving around the kitchen must have woken up the boys, because she heard them waking up not a moment later.

"Hey! Get off me!" Jisung exclaimed when he saw the older boy sleeping on him.

"Stop, yelling," Kangdae groaned but sat up anyway. He looked over at Naerin, who gave a cheeky smile to the two boys. "You're looking better,"

"I feel like shit," Naerin disagreed but her eyes drifted to Jisung.

He slowly made his way over to her, crutches in hand as he stopped in front of her. She opened her mouth to ask a question but was cut off when Jisung leaned his crutches against the kitchen island and hugged her.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked.

"I am, but-"

"Kangdae went out and got you some separation medication," Jisung cut her off, "It seemed like you started getting better after I arrived but we gave you some anyways,"

"Oh, I see, but Ji-"

"Are you hungry?" Jisung asked, "I can make you some food-"

"Jisung, I'm fine," Naerin cut him off this time, her eyes flickering over to his crutches, "What happened?"

Jisung could see the worry clear in her eyes. But even so he didn't want to tell her what happened. Jisung knew Naerin well enough to know that she would just worry about him rather than herself if he told her.

"It's nothing," he forced a smile onto his face, "Don't worry,"

Naerin frowned, "Don't lie to me,"

"You're not feeling well," Jisung shook his head, "I'll tell you another time,"

"Like hell you will, Park Jisung," Naerin snapped, "What happened?"

"I'm really fine," Jisung tried to convince Naerin.

"You're on crutches, that's not fine," Naerin disagreed and was about to continue when she heard someone clear their throat.

From where he had been sitting comfortably, Kangdae watched the two bickering soulmates. "He hurt his knee during practice," Kangdae cut in.

Jisung let out a frustrated sigh and shook his head. "Thanks," he said sarcastically and only got a thumbs up from Kangdae in response.

From the time that Kangdae got back and Naerin had fallen asleep, Jisung had found that Kangdae was a very grounded person. It wasn't that Kangdae disliked Jisung in any sense, it was just his personality. He was a very honest and sometimes sarcastic person. The two were able to become a bit closer since they shared some things about themselves and Jisung told him how he and Naerin met.