2.08

When Naerin woke up she felt as though she had been run over by a truck. Specifically one of those white trucks that she saw so often in the animes she watched. There was a nonstop ringing in her ears and her head throbbed with every movement she made.

On top of that, Naerin's entire body ached like she had just done an intense workout the day before. But despite how horrible she felt overall, the thing that really had Naerin's attention was the horrible leg twisting pain she felt in her knee.

It reminded her of when she had injured her knee when she was a trainee. It felt like she would never be able to walk on it normally again. But from what Naerin could remember, she hadn't done anything in the past twenty four hours that could have reinjured her knee to that extent.

Groaning, Naerin shifted onto her side, feeling her stomach twist horribly.

She must have drifted in and out of consciousness a few times because the next thing she coherently remembered was a gentle hand pushing back her hair.

Naerin opened her eyes slowly, struggling to have them focus on the face in front of her.

"How are you feeling?"

Naerin let out a groan.

"Do you want some water?"

"I want Ji," Naerin's chest ached horribly.

She felt like crying. Suddenly Naerin sat straight up and rushed to the bathroom. She had barely managed to throw herself over the toilet before she threw up.

Naerin felt someone gently pull her hair back and out of her face but couldn't pull her head out of the toilet to even check who it was.

Even though her stomach was completely empty, Naerin continued to dry heave into the toilet. A large hand gently rubbed circles into the space between her shoulder blades.

When Naerin had finally stopped heaving, she continued to have her face held toward the toilet as she took deep sharp breaths.

"Do you need me to get you anything?"

Naerin shook her head weakly. She had no energy to move back to her bed, and could honestly fall asleep leaning against the toilet.

"Come on, Rin,"

The familiar nickname caught Naerin's attention as she felt someone hoist her to her feet. The scent of something clean mixed with coconut shampoo was a dead give away of who she was with. But for some reason, even the company of Kangdae wasn't enough to comfort Naerin

She felt like her heart had been ripped in two. The only thing she could think about and the only thing she wanted at that moment was Jisung.

"I want Jisung," Naerin cried, tears streaming down her face.

Kangdae sighed as he tucked Naerin back into bed. "He's busy right now, Rin. And you're sick, do you have any medication with you?"

Naerin shook her head, "I don't want medicine," her voice came out in a wail as she continued to cry her eyes out uncontrollably.

Naerin knew she was being unreasonable, but she couldn't help it. She couldn't think of anything to do other than cry. Something nagged in the back of her mind that somewhere something wasn't right with Jisung. Because of that she wanted to see him more than ever.

But it wasn't like the usual moments where Naerin had felt Jisung's worries and anxiety, those were typically very faint, more of a feeling or her own intuition that gave away how he felt. This truly felt like another thing in itself.

"I want Jisung," Naerin cried for the nth time since she had woken up.

Kangdae sighed, clearly fed up with his friend's behavior. "Try and go back to sleep, I'll go pick up some medicine from the pharmacy,"