𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⊱second person pov⊰

second person pov

‼️if someone is speaking and it's in italic then
they're speaking in korean
‼️if it's normal then it's japanese
‼️if it's in bold then it's in english

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃??!?!?!?
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

today was a very special day! it was a beautiful spring and a perfect weather for a day out and the school raised enough money to have a trip to disneyland! you were very excited, this would be your third time going to disneyland and you wouldn't wait. this was your first time going to disneyland tokyo with your class since usually you would go to disneyland paris during your holidays with your parents.

your mom packed you loads of special food for the day and gave you your pretty pink minnie mouse ears and a big kiss n your cheek hoping you'd be okay by yourself for try first time. you waved good bye to your mom and happily walked inside the classroom, greeting miss ukai as you walked in and ran towards kiyoko and kōshi who also had the same minnie mouse ears like you.

you and kiyoko started to jump up and down, giggling at how you two gave matching Mickey ears. while kōshi sat there and meditate and praying for no long lines at disney.

after some time everyone had arrived and miss ukai was assigning everyone with a partner. "okay kiddos! i know you all are super excited but we need to get into partners—" before she could finished she saw as a bunch of kids ran towards you, full speed.

you felt rintarō held your right arm and glaring at the others trying to get to you while satori held your left arm and threatened to bite the others, both of them hugging it tightly but not as tightly as kenma who was hugging your waist and hissing at everyone else. miss ukai just watched the scene unfold with agape mouth and a creased eyebrow. the assistant teachers then came by and pulled the three boys apart.

"...anyways..! kiyoko!" miss ukai called out her name as she perked up from her giggles with kōshi, "you'll be with kōshi as usual" kiyoko smiled and gave miss ukai a thumbs up. "shoyo!" miss ukai called out and looked at the orange haired who had winnie the poo ears on, "you'll be with satori!" the two said boys then started to frown, a visible disappointment displayed on their faces.