Prolouge

"Well I'll get going, bye." Harry said.

"Anna show him out, bye Mr.Styles," Anna's mom spoke.

"Bye boss." Dillen smiled.

Harry started following Anna to the door, but his eyes stayed glued to her ass, perfect it was. He could only imagine grabbing that ass and giving it a light squeeze making her yelp. Only if.

She stepped outside closing the door behind her.

"I know the shit you were pulling in there, and I just want to thank you for getting myself in a awkward situation," She said stepping closer to him.

Harry smirked. He couldn't help it, but she looked so adorable.

"Stop your shitty smirk," she said crossing her arms.

"Baby girl, don't talk to me that way," Harry said.

"Baby girl? What the fuck? Do you-"
He cut her off by pushing her against the wall and pinning her hand above her head.

He pressed his hips against her, making a small moan fall from her pink lips.

He inched closer brushing his lips against her soft lips.

"Baby, I don't want you to talk to me that way! Are we clear!" He said aggressively into her ear making her only nod.

"Tell me," He said nibbling at the flesh on her neck.

"I won't talk to you again that way." She moaned.

"How about we change that?" Harry smirked against her neck.

"Say 'I won't talk to you again like that Daddy' ok," Harry said admiring the small mark He gave her.

~My Brothers Boss~

© kinkystyless 2015