Chapter Five

*unedited*

"Better than your mom." Harry spoke smirking.

"What the hell!" I said jumping off his lap.

"What, isn't that a compliment." He asked obviously confused with my actions.

"No, no it's not. You don't say that," I said with a disgusted face.

"Shit. I'm sorry, kitten." He mumbled pulling me closer.

"No, take me home." I said pushing at his chest.

"Kitten, stop being overdramatic," He groaned.

"Plus, you listen to me, your mine." He  said looking at me.

"I'm not yours, what is wrong with you." I said.

What was wrong with me, I wanted this, but as soon as it happened I didn't want anything to do with him. I believe it's being in love with the idea.

"Listen to me. You are mine, will be mine, always fucking mine, ok?" He said with a loud voice.

I nodded.

"Use your mouth!" He yelled.

Yelling always upset me, I didn't get the whole idea of yelling, it always made me feel scared or like I did something wrong, and I'm pretty sure I did nothing wrong.

"Ok." I said, even though I didn't want to be his. Wait yes I did. There I go again.

"Good." He smirked pulling me on top him again.

"Good girls get rewarded, bad girls get a punishment, now tell me, which one sounds better?" Harry whispered in my ear.

I couldn't speak.

"Come on kitten, which one?" He said nibbling at my ear.

"Rewards." I whispered.

"Exactly, so be a good girl for daddy so you can be rewarded." He said moving down to my neck sucking harshly.

"Harry," I moaned.

"Nope, no more Harry, it's daddy now." He said swiping his tongue over the mark he made.

"But, as much as I'm enjoying this, we should get to bed. I have work," He said taking off his shirt revealing tattoos all over him.

It was hard to remove my eyes from him, damn he was so hot. I blushed as soon as his eyes meet mine, he knew I was staring.

"Like what you see, kitten?" He smirked making me flush even more.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked as he slipped under the comforter.

"Here?" He gave me a weird look.

Well I know we shared that intimate moment, but doesn't mean I need to sleep with him.

"Well, I didn't know if I should or not." I tried explaining.

"You should." He said patting a spot in the bed.

"Come on kitten, we don't want a punishment do we?" Harry spoke sternly.

"I don't know, do we?" I mocked.

Probably going to regret that.

"Would you just get the hell over here." He demanded getting annoyed with me.

I walked over to the side of the bed that Harry wasn't laying on, and slipped under the warm comforter.

I tried my best to stay away from Harry, that didn't go as planned when I felt his large arm wrap around my waist and pull me into him.

"I'm sorry baby, daddy didn't mean to yell, he just doesn't like when his baby girl acts up." He whispered into my ear.

I didn't reply.

I heard soft snored escape the sleeping man. The man I shouldn't be here with, he was too old, but I wanted this too bad.

I couldn't sleep in unfamiliar areas. This wasn't helping. I couldn't sleep.

I stared at the ceiling for about an hour until the idea of sneaking away and running to Tays house. The idea of never seeing Harry again brought me joy, I was confused with myself. One moment I wanted him, the next I hated every single thing about him.

I threw the comforter off my body and sat up prepared to sneak out.

I stood up, turning over to look at Harry. He was still fast asleep, I walked quietly to the door, twisting the knob and walking out.

I did a small dance to celebrate my brave escape.

I walked down the steps, getting closer to the door. I made it down the long stair case, quietly making my way to the door of Harry's huge house.

I reached for the knob twisting it. A loud blaring alarm rung through the house as the door opened. I looked at the stair case seeing Harry running towards me. I took this as my chance to run. I ran out of his big yard with him behind me, not to close.

I ran down the streets as far as I could until I ran out of breathe. I looked behind me to see Harry still trying to catch me. When he came closer I started running as fast as I could down another street that was pretty close to Tays.

"Anna!" He yelled chasing me still.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted turning on to Tays street.

"No!" He said slowing down.

"Never mind Anna, I'm not gonna chase you down, and try to make you stay. I would rather invite my little friend named Tay over." He smirked.

"Yep you do that, Tay doesn't want any part of you." I yelled stopping in my tracks.

"Yeah, but she definitely wants this dick." He smirked walking away.

Jealous took over.

I ran faster and faster towards Tays house.

Once I made it, I walked in, didn't really matter since we were best friends.

I ran into her room seeing her still up.

"What the hell?" She said looking at me.

"Long story." I said trying to catch my breath.

"I got time." She said looking at me.

"Wait where's Molly?" I asked.

"She got sick and went home."

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Now with the story." She said.

"Oh well things between me and Harry got pretty steamy. So I couldn't sleep and he was scaring me, so I tried to sneak out and some alarm went off and Harry chased me down the road and then he said, 'I'm not gonna chase you I'd rather invite Tay over' with a dumb ass smirk." I explained.

"I'd jump on that." She smirked to herself.

Sorry guys for not updating in forever! I've been pretty busy lately, my otra concert is in 2 days! I'm going to Kansas City! Anyways follow my Twitter for pictures and stuff. Please vote and comment! Thanks for all the reads, ps I think this chapter sucked. 😂

Twitter: @harrystylestwi1