Chapter Ten

Excuse mistakes broken knuckle hard to type with a cast 😂😂

-
I got us our own hotel room, baby." Harry said planting little kisses on my neck.

"Ew get a room." Molly laughed.

"They did." Tay laughed.

"Disgusting." Molly winked.

"Yeah yeah sure, I'm sure Tay and Harry did the dirty while we were gone anyways." I spoke.

"I wish, but sadly no." Tay laughed.

That made me mad, really mad. I'm sick of her trying to get between me and Harry. She was making me hate her even more than before.

"Tay I swear.." I said getting anger.

"We didn't have sex at least." She giggled.

"Giggle? Did you just giggle? Please, get out." I said walking closer to her.

"Calm down, I was here first." She laughed.

Harry still stood by the door where me and him just were. Molly sat in a chair. They watched me and Tay argue.

"What are you ten? 'I was here first'." I mocked.

"Shut up Anna, your treated like your ten." She said.

"Treated like I'm ten? My mom is a piece of shit, she is not even a mom, how does she treat me like I'm ten, she comes in asking for condoms, telling me I'm never gonna get a guy." I laughed at her.

"Exactly, your moms right! Anna your never gonna get a guy, Harry's only here for you cause the sex, open your eyes Anna," Tay laughed.

I looked at Harry seeing him itch his head looking the other way.

"What Harry? Are you actually doing that?" I said on the verge of tears.

"No, never Anna, I just...you know," He scrambled.

"I know what? You just what?" I said looking around the room feeling like I was gonna pass out.

"I just...I don't know..." He sighed.

"Why does everyone around me betray me?" I asked falling to the floor crying.

All I saw was Tay laughing, while going to sit on Harry's lap.

I some how earned the strength to stand up. I walked over to the seat where Tay was sitting with Harry. I threw my fist towards Tays face, falling back to the ground. Tay stood up with one hand on her face, swinging at me.

"Stop!" Harry yelled.

"What is the problem?" He asked.

"Wait really?" I asked.

"Haven't your been in the room the past ten minutes?" I asked.

"Yes, but why are you guys fighting." He asked.

"She's stealing you." I said.

"She's not stealing me." Harry chuckled.

Tay just laughed.

"Then why is she sitting on your lap and stuff?" I asked getting up off the floor.

"She's just messing with you, stop Taylor." He said.

"Ohh he used your full name and everything," Molly laughed.

"Can I go home?" I sighed.

"No Anna, are you crazy?" Harry asked.