Chapter One

Anna's POV
"Anna hurry and up and get ready, you know your brothers boss is coming over for dinner." My mom shouted.

"Yes mother, I know," I said back.

My mom raised me and my brother well. My mom was single mother, my dad left us when I was only 5 months old, so I don't even remember him.

My brother recently just got a job at Styles Co. Which my mom always likes to invite these kind of wealthy people over. I'm not complaining, since my friend told me her dad used to work there and Mr.Styles was hot. At least I hope so.

I heard a knock at the door, I knew I would be in trouble since I wasn't down in time. So I continued to get dressed.

I put on a summer dress with a pair of diamond sandals. My hair was naturally straight so I had nothing to worry about. I wasn't allowed to wear make up, so I never had to worry about that either.

I lead myself down the steps meeting a man in about his 20's.

"You must be Anna," He said eying me from head to toe.

It was making me blush so I just sat down in my seat.

"Cats got your tongue?" My.Styles asked.

"Anna be polite and talk to Mr.Styles," My mother said.

I couldn't he was so breath taking. He was hotter than what Katie describe, he was perfect. I tried to open my mouth but nothing came out, I probably look like a freak right now.

"Anna.." My mother warned.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I said stuttering.

"Oh it's fine don't worry love," Mr.Styles smiled.

Oh my god. His smile. Oh my god. What is this. It was perfect. I need to stop.

"I-I" I stuttered making Mr.Styles chuckle.

I felt my face turn red, so I did what was best and ran to the bathroom.

Once I got in, I sat down on the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm embarrassing myself I know it," I said to myself.

"Why can't I make words around him?" I questioned myself.

Harry's POV
Once I saw Anna, I know I had to have her, she was everything I needed. She was the one I needed.

I tried asking her a few questions but I guess she was nervous. She eventually just ran away.

Breaking my thoughts, Anna came in, she looked less pale then before.

"Anna are you ok?" Her brother asked.

"I-I'm fine," she said.

"Honey, don't be nervous in front of your brothers boss," her mother spoke.

I knew she wasn't nervous, she was a little more then that.

"I-I'm not, ok?" Anna said getting annoyed.

I just smirked at Anna causing her to blush. I chuckled, she was being so innocent, but I was glad I made her feel the way she was feeling.

"Sorry Mr.Styles, Anna just gets shy," Her mom said glaring at her.

"Nonsense, she's just little, let her be," I spoke.

"So let's talk about business," Dillen suggested.

"Yes, We plan a bright idea for the company in the next year or so, more workers possibly, more salary, we'll see where it takes us, but I'm glad that Dillen could be a part of it," I said.

I couldn't get my mind off Anna, this probably being the last time I'd see her, cause I'm her brothers boss and what kind of boss comes over everyday to visit there new worker. Not me.

I needed a new plan.

I know this was short, but i promise it will be longer in the other chapters. Thank you for reading, and I'm really excited for this book.
Bye guys xx