Chapter Three

*not edited*

"He asked me." She smirked.

"Get out," I said.

"Honey don't get your feelings hurt just cause you have a little crush on Mr.Styles," She smirked.

"Mom, this isn't right for one , two your 40 years old and messing around with a 30 year old man," I said wiping my tears.

Yeah I was still hurt from what my mom said but I just pushed that back for now. I needed to figure out what was going on between my mom and Mr.Styles, to admit it , there was some type of jealous building up inside me. I didn't know why cause I barley knew the man, but that didn't stop the jealousy.

"Honey, how about you worry about your life, and I'll worry about mine, ok?" She smiled.

Harry's POV

I sent Anna's mom a text. I regret it very much now, but whatever it takes to get me closer to my baby girl, I'm gonna take that risk.

This was also probably going to be the grossest thing I've done in my life. It made me shudder, but whatever it took. If it pleasured her, then I would be invited over more then I would normally then I would if I remained as Dillens boss.

Of course I'll break it up as soon as I get Anna wrapped around my finger. But that might take some time.

I texted her and asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and drink some wine, she accepted my offer, but she insisted on me coming over to her house. I just hope Anna's still up.

I finally arrived home, I turned off the car and marched my way up to my big home. I opened the double doors seeing Alicia cleaning the counters, she was my maid. My dress shoes made a light sound against the tile as I walked to my room. Alicia was use to me bringing under age girls home, but recently I haven't been able to. I mean the only girls I brought over, only came over once after that it was out for them. They were usually slutty, nasty girls, I was looking for something more pure, and innocent, virgin. Not some prostitute.

Once I opened the wooden door to my room, I took off my business coat and set it gently on the bed. I wanted to just wear a button up shirt and a pair of skinny jeans tonight. I changed into my planned clothes for tonight, I unbuttoned some of the top buttons revealing some of my chest.

I checked the time, it was 7:12 pm. I had to leave at 8, so I rushed to the kitchen to meet Alicia.

"Alicia, I want you to make a small snack, like brownies really quick, ok?" I asked sitting down.

"Yes sir." She said hurrying to get the brownie mix.

I waited a half and hour for the brownies to be done. She served a plate full of brownies to me and hurried away to continue cleaning the house.

Anna's POV

Once my mom was done criticizing me, she left to get ready for her and Mr.Styles night. It disgusted me that she was using my panties, or why she needed them in the first place.

After an hour of being bored and texting my friend and telling her what happened between my mom and Mr.Styles. She wanted to come over for a little bit so she could spy on my mom and Mr.Styles, but I honestly I don't think I would want to see that.

Dillen was out for the night, he went out with some girl named Megan. At least he didn't have to here.

I called Tay, and told her she could come over for a little bit, but she would probably regret it.

I heard the doorbell got off, I was stuck between who was at the door, Mr.Styles or Tay. I went down anyways. I walked down the stairs to the front door. I opened the door seeing Tay. She had another girl with her.