Chapter Two

Anna's POV
This was fun. Not really. Of course the man that sat beside me was hotter then I planned for, but considering my face, me and him didn't mix well, plus he was like 10 years older than me.

While the adults went on about Styles Co. I noticed Harry shot me small glances now and then, even added a smirk when I caught him.

I felt like I was being watched, and it was making me nervous. Then when I'm nervous I tap my feet at like 100 miles per hour. All the attention turned towards me.

"Anna could you please stop making a fool of yourself in front of Mr.Styles?" My mom said embarrassed of my behavior.

"Oh I'm sorry," I mumbled.

If looks could kill, I'd be already 6ft under.

My brother shot me death stares almost the entire time we ate, which made me nervous too. I can get really nervous very easily.

"Excuse me, I think I dropped my napkin," Mr.Styles said politely.

He bent down searching for his napkin. But before I knew it a felt long fingers brush up my thigh cause me to gasp and everyone to turn there heads to me.

"Found it," Mr.Styles said smirking.

Harrys POV
That was pretty smooth if I say so myself.

But the smirk on my face, I think gave it away that I was the reason why Anna gasped but know one actually knew.

Her mothers eyes darted between me and Anna, her brother just cleared his throated and got up to put his plate away.

"I'll clean up," Dillen said.

"I'll help," Anna's mother said.

Look what you caused Harry. My subconscious adds.

"Anna why don't you go up to your room, we need to talk," Her mother says.

Anna's POV
"But-"'I start to say.

"No, go up to your room now." My mom says.

I don't even know what I did, Mr.Styles is the one who touched me.

I went up to my room and waited for about 10 minutes until my mom came up with a pissed off expression.

"Anna, what was that out there?" She asked sitting down by me.

"That was nothing what are you talking about," I said confused.

"Anna, I know young girls sometimes get crushes on older attractive men, but Mr.Styles is a very powerful man, we don't want to mess with him or even embarrass ourselves in front of him, you need to stop." She said.

My jaw was basically on the floor, yeah Mr.Styles was attractive but I never actually planned messing on with him, what does she think I've turned into, a slut that does kinky shit with a 30 year old man.

"Mom, I don't like Mr.Styles, he might be intimidating, but he's not attractive," I said chuckling.

"Honey, don't lie," my mom said.

"I'm not lieing, Yes ok maybe he looks good but that's were it stops." I said.

"Ok, can you go back out there and make words?" She asked.

"He's intimidating, like you said he has so much power, I don't wanna say the wrong thing," I said lieing.

In all honesty he was intimidating but that wasn't the only reason I couldn't talk, he always was hot as hell and that's hard not to embarrass yourself when your me.