Chapter Six

*honestly didn't have time to edit*

"I'd jump on that." Tay smirked to herself.

"As my best friend, I don't appreciate that." I frowned.

Jealous, I was jealous. What if he actually called Tay, I mean he didn't even have her number. But he sure did have her address.

"You know I wouldn't do that." She said.

"Hm that's not very convincing." I said.

"So what happened to Molly?" I asked.

"Well, she got sick,"

"She snuck my dads beer, threw it all up after drinking like six." She laughed.

"Oh, sounds like her, even though I only meet her today, I've saw her in class and stuff." I sighed sitting on her bed.

"Well speaking of class, school starts in two weeks." She sighed throwing her head back.

"I know," I sighed along with her.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Before she could answer, her parents came in with the one and only Harry Styles.

"Um, ladies, this is Mr.Styles, he was knocking on our door, he needs you Anna, he's here to pick you up." Tays mom said.

Oh my god. I hate him.

"Anna, we need to go, your parents called, it's an emergency." He spoke very professionally.

"I don't think so." I spoke.

"Come on!" He grabbed me by the arm.

"I'm sorry for her behavior, I'm a family friend." Harry sad to Tays parents.

Once we were outside Harry started to speak.

"Do you know how much fucking trouble your in?" He yelled when we got into the car.

"Yes, Harry please let me go." I cried.

"No, your getting a punishment then your slutty ass can do whatever the hell you want." He said zooming back to his house.

I keep crying, I didn't ask for this. Everyone always calls me that, I'm not a slut.

When we pulled into his driveway, he got out of the car slamming the door. I opened the passenger door, stepping out. I walked up to the front door with Harry, he unlocked the door, letting me step in first.

"Go up stairs, all clothes off." He demanded.

He was beyond pissed.

I ran up stairs into the bedroom that I should of stayed in the first place. I stripped all my clothes off, I was now completely naked. I was still crying, I had a few tears roll down my cheek. I was scared, I tested his anger and I went way to far.

He walked into the room with a belt.

He slammed the doors shut. He sat on the bed lifting me onto his lap.

"Bend over." He demanded.

I bent over his lap, I was beyond scared, I wish I could run away.

"Now each time I smack you, I want you to scream 'I'm sorry, daddy'." He said.

"Ok, daddy." I obeyed.

He brought the belt to my skin, the contact left a red mark.

"Ow!" I screamed.

"Say it!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

Second smack.

"I'm s-sorry, daddy." I cried.

"Fuck your making me hard." He said smacking me again.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I closing my eyes.

"Now I'm gonna do this 5 times then we are gonna move on to your second punishment." He said smacking the belt on me again.

"Last one." He said smacking it extra hard.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I cried.

"Now, daddy's gonna finger you, no cumming until I say." He said.

He laid me back, dipping his head between my legs. Licking up my slit, his finger made contact to my clit, rubbing it with his fingers.

"Ah daddy!" I moaned arching my back.

"Stay still!" He yelled.

He started sucking on my nub harshly. He stuck his finger into my fast, he started pumping in and out of me faster and faster.

"Fuck my finger, baby girl." He spoke.

I started moving my hips like he said.

I felt his tongue swirl on my nub, making me moan.

"Faster daddy!" I moaned.

"I need to cum!" I screamed.

"Nope, wait till I say." Harry spoke raspy.

"Daddy please!" I moaned.

"Please!" I yelled even louder.

"Daddy just let me!"

"Now.." He said smirking.

After I came down from my high, Harry cleaned it up, as he says.

"Good girl." He smirked.

"Go home." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Go home, you wanted to, plus I just needed you here for the punishment." He smirked.

"Fuck you." I said running out of the room.

"Nope fuck me." He yelled.

"Gross." I mumbled walking down the stairs.

Once I made it outside, I saw his garage doors open. I ran in, I found a small pocket knife. I ran over to his car, i slashed all four of his tires.

"That should be good." I smiled throwing down the pocket knife.

-
Thank you for reading! 15k reads is so amazing, thank you guys so much. Don't forget to check out my knew book. Please vote and comment! Thank you guys again xx bye x

Twitter: @harrystylestwi1

Ps Otra was the shit 😂 best concert ever!