Chapter Nine

Btw add me on snapchat : xxalexaxxk
-
I was deep in my sleep until I heard a knock at the door.

"What the hell?" Molly huffed, getting up from the bed.

She opened the door revealing at police man.

"We have a few questions for your guys." The police man said.

"Come in." Molly said.

I sat up, watching the police man sit in the chair in front of Molly's bed.

"We got a report on two missing teenagers, and one of they mothers car was stolen, we also have pictures." He smirked.

"Would you ladies happen to know anything about this?" He asked.

"Nope, we are two girls going on vacation by ourselves for the first time since we just got our license." Molly smiled.

"That's funny cause we have pictures, and your two look like an exact match." The police man said pulling out two pictures of me and Molly.

"See this one has blue hair, just like you." He said looking at Molly.

"And you have the same blonde hair and blue eyes." He said to me.

"Molly and Anna." He smiled.

"How about we go back home?" He said.

"No can do sir." Molly said standing up.

"Why's that?" He asked standing up along with Molly.

"We've got a friend to save." She said proud of her self.

"Sorry, but you have to leave now." He ordered.

"Would a little something change your mind?" Molly smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Depends." He smirked back.

I swear if she was gonna do what I was thinking, I'm leaving and running far away from this chick.

Molly walked up to the police man, then whispered something into his ear.

"Hmm, that might get you off the hook depending on how good it is." He smirked.

What the actual hell.

Is she going to do dirty things with him.

I hope not.

"Um lets go in the bathroom." She said dragging the police man by the collar.

I heard the door lock and Molly laugh.

I have to say, the police man wasn't bad looking, but I wouldn't be doing what Molly was doing.

Before I could process more, I was now hearing moans coming from the bathroom. This wasn't right, Molly's crazy.

This is the moment I was wishing I was deaf.

"La la la la..." I sang trying to block out the sounds from the bathroom.

After a while of disgusting noises, Molly and the police man came out.

He was still pulling up his pants as he walked out. Molly followed behind him, sighing.

"Ok ladies, your good." He smirked leaving the room.

" I literally can't believe you right now." I said still shocked.

"Well sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do." She shrugged.

"Oh you liked it." I laughed.

"Of course, he was hot." She laughed.