Group Meeting

Dawn has come and Raku watches as the sun rises from the horizon. His hands in his pockets as he stood on top of the sandy beach. The sound of waves accompanied by the cool daybreak breeze.

24 hours have passed... investigation is slow, I need to keep calm and remain focused.

My objectives are: find out who's behind all this, why, and how to escape. For now, I think I've done all I can. I should head back to my cottage and rest.

And so Raku walked back to Hotel Mirai, quietly entering his cottage and plopping his body in the bed.

Falling asleep, he breathes softly and his body remained still. His slumber lasted for about an hour before the sound of Monokumas woke him.

"Ahem... Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make... Gooooood morning, everyone! Looks like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm and make sure to give it our all today!"

Raku looks over to the clock on his wall and sees it's currently 7AM.

Is this gonna be an everyday thing? Whatever, I'm awake now, might as well get something to eat.

Raku fixed his clothes and exited his cottage. He sees Kazuichi toegther with Hajime, he walks up to them.

Wonder what's going on?

As he got closer be saw Kazuichi looking more distressed than yesterday while Hajime seemed to be trying to calm him down.

"Ugh! Whatever man. I don't care anymore. I'M OUTTA HERE!" Kazuichi yelled out before dashing pass Raku to his cottage, opening the door and slamming it closed.

"What's got him so worked up?" Raku asked walking over to Hajime's side.

"Aparrently, the monsters from yesterday are guarding the bridges to the other islands and he got startled twice by me and Peko even though his screaming startled us too." Hajime explained while scratching the back of his head.

"And now I thinks he's locking himself up in his cottage."

"That's a double-edged sword, sure it keeps the danger away from him but it also isolates him but I can't blame him for doing that. So why was Peko here earlier?"

"She was sent to get us. Apparently Byakuya has something to tell us, he wants everyone to meet up in the restaurant."

"Then we better not keep him waiting."

As the two walk were about to head over to the Hotel, Raku remembered something, causing him to stop walking.

Hajime turns to him, curious as to why he paused.

"Hinata... What'd you think about what Chiaki said yesterday?"

Hajime froze and placed his hand on his chin. "About us being friends right?"

Raku nodded.

"Are we all really friends though? I mean we barely know each other, I mean Kuzuryuu has a point, we're all really just strangers."

"All we have to do is get along and then we won't be strangers anymore. Isn't that much better than doubting and plotting to eliminate each other?"

"You really do believe we can all make it out alive, huh?"

Raku answered with a grin and raising his fist towards Hajime.

Hajime sighs before placing his fist againsts Raku's. "I'm in but I want to get one thing clear."