Elena

~Author's note~

Hi, I like to explain some things, before I start this chapter. I might make this story, like a 30 chapter story, now I thought more ideas, there going to be more chapters, I hope you're enjoying this story so far, if you are, i'm glad, my pet pony is proud, my mama is proud, and everyone is proud :D. Welp, I guess you can read on, I will carry on with you Raves later!

~Gerard p.o.v~

I was alone in the house, I was home alone, Mikey went back to school because of yesterday. He was covering his scars from mom and the others in school, which I felt bad for him, getting humiliated in school, it the worst feeling ever. When you get that feeling, people will think i'm a stupid high schooler, and I hated that feeling, I don't want to be stupid, I just want to fit in with the others. I get how Mikey feels, I sighed as I thought about everything from yesterday, he fell asleep on my shoulder, when he was going to school, he looked so anxious, he also still looked broken. I sighed as I layed down on my bed, facing the ceiling, thinking. I mean, does people even notice other people are the same species as them? They have feelings too.

I moved around a lot on bed, as I heard mom called for me to come downstairs,I guess she got off of work early, I got up from my bed, and walked down the stairs, "Ya, ma?" I see her in kitchen, cleaning? "Gerard, I want you to clean Mikey's room, also you're room, you're grandma is coming" she says, dusting off some shelves. I nodded, "Ok" I say, as walked upstairs, to Mikey's room, I wasn't really a eavesdropper only if it something about me, I might eavesdrop. I opened Mikey's room, it was the same, as it is from yesterday. Blood stained on the carpet, I sighed, this will be hard work.

~Timeskip~

I finished Mikey's room, I cleaned off the blood, I told mom I needed it for my room, because I spilled some grape juice in my room...Hah Lies. I picked another album, which I played some Guns N Roses. I felt like a house mom, as I cleaned Mikey's room, I even put new sheets, and all that stuff, I stretched a little, popping my back, I moaned in pleasure. I looked around Mikey's room it was clean, I did a great job, I wish my room was like this at my dad's house. I looked around Mikey's room, as I saw a teddy bear, which really reminds me of something, I walked over the teddy bear, looking at it closely, it looked so familiar...I heard my mom yelled from downstairs, "Gerard! Make sure you're room is clean, she almost here!" I sighed, as I walked out of the room leaving the music in Mikey's room.

I walked in my room, looking at it, it was clean. Which i'm glad because I don't want to clean. I walked outside my room, to Mikey's room, shutting down the music, I took my random albums which I took from my room, and brought it to Mikey's room so I can listen to music while I clean.I walked out with the stack, as I heard the door open downstairs, "Hey, Elena!" I heard my mom say, I guess that my grandma is here, I went down the stairs, before mom calls me to come downstairs and meet Grandma. I saw a old women, with a cane in her right hand, and left hand was bag, I guess she will stay here for awhile. "Oh you must be, Gerard" Elena says, or suppose my grandma, she walked up to me, with a motherly voice. I nodded, "You grown so much..." Elena says, as she puts a hand on my cheek, I smiled, "Hi" I replied with, taking her hand off of my cheek, and kissing her back of hand, as respect.

"You grown to be a gentlemen too...' she says smiling, showing her fine white teeth, I smiled back, and stand up properly letting go of her hand. "Where Mikey?" She asks, looking around the house, I was going reply but mom beat me to it, "Oh he at school" Mom says with a smile, Elena nodded, "Very well" she says looking around once again, "How about we have lunch? Elena, I made some pasta, I hope you don't mind"My mom says, sounding a bit nervous, "Oh, i'm fine, I will eat anything, i'm starving" Elena says, as we went to the dining room to eat lunch.