Asleep Forever

~Mikey's p.o.v~

It the day. It the day when Gerard leaves, I looked up at Gerard, like he was my older brother leaving for war, like I was the child and he the one who will be leaving the family. He helped me so much, and now he leaving, it sad he can't stay here, he smiled at me, and hugged me, I hugged back nuzzling in his shoulder. "We can talk...Over phone, no need to be sad, I will come back" He says, smiling a little, "Ok...When you coming back" I say barely a whisper, "Summer, I can see you..." Gerard says, I groaned, as I pulled away, he laughed a little. "It's ok...Just like...few months..." he says awkwardly putting his hand back of his neck. I shrugged, "too long" I mumbled, Gerard smiled a little, as he pat me on the back. I smiled as it faded away, my mother honking outside or telling Gerard to hurry up, "You're leaving now..." I mumbled, Gerard smiled a little, "Shut up and smile" Gerard says patting my shoulder.

I smiled, as Gerard looked at Elena, "I will see you later, Gerard" Elena says, kissing Gerard head, Gerard smiled and nodded, "I will see you later too, Grandma.." Gerard says, "I love you" He says finally, Elena smiled, kissing Gerard cheek, Gerard smiled, as he looked at me, then at Elena, "bye" Gerard replies with. I gave a sad smile, as I waved him goodbye, he waved back, Elena waving goodbye too, I smiled, as Gerard waved and turned around, carrying his bag toward the car. Gerard climbed in, as he waved at us, giving us a smile, I waved back, as he drove away, which i'm betting his smile faded away, as he lost our sight. "I be upstairs, grandma" I say, my smile fading away, Elena nodded, "Don't worry Gerard will come back in Summer" I nodded, as I walked upstairs.

I walked upstairs, to my room, I went inside, until I saw something in my bed, I raised an eyebrow as I walked over to the object on my bed it was a piece of paper, and besides it, it was a picture, of a comic character, named, 'Kobra Kid'. It looked just like me, but in a costume, I smiled at the picture, I grabbed it, as I look over it, it was awesome...It look like me, in a comic, I smiled, as I grabbed the other paper, as I did words were written on it, I read it. It was lyrics, I read the lyrics ((It the song 'na na na' so ya...To lazy to write the whole song)). The song was awesome, I smiled, as I looked down below the long paragraph of lyrics, it was a little note, 'See you in the Summer, Mikes! XoG" I smiled...In the whole day, I didn't let that smile fade, I just smiled the whole day.

~4 months later~

I ran out of the school, summer had started! I walked fast to my house, getting calls from Pete, but I ignored it, I don't want to hang out with them...Not just yet, Gerard might come tomorrow, my brother will come here tomorrow! I walked quickly to my house, as I swung the door open, it was quiet...I usually hear Elena, playing the piano, every time I get home...I walked in the living room, which was pretty much next to the front door, I widen my eyes, "GRANDMA!" I yelled running over to her body, she was laying on ground, her hand clutching on her, chest. "Gr-Grandma!" I yelled stuttering, tears welling up in my eyes. Elena opened her eyes slowly, her hand grabbing my hand, I grabbed it and squeeze it lightly, "Mikey...Always know, you're perfect...And I love you" she whispered, "Remember when I fall in pit of darkness...You and Gerard will mean everything to me..." Her eyes closing, "No...Please don't go...We need you!" I yelled, her grip on my hand got tight, then it started becoming loose.

"N-no....Wake up! Please!" I say letting go of her hand, and shaking her arm, she wasn't waking up, she wasn't opening her eyes, she's dead. Tears streamed down my face, "Gr-grandma..." I whispered, as I prop her head on my knees. "I love you too" I say...I know it to late, but it was the best I can say, I have nothing else to say...She was asleep forever.