38. Aftermath 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Jane: Ah......

Jane melts to the couch, having woke up and ate a wonderful breakfast.

Jane: Just a day to myself........

She was content with the quiet of the house, Tippy sleeping on her lap though her face turns red at a quiet, barely audible sound coming from the restroom across the house.

Jane: *red* 'I wonder how it feels to do it with Y/N...'

Smut Warning

Meanwhile

Renamon: *whine* C-Can you be a bit more Ah~ g-gentle?

She was holding her hands against the wall, the shower running while Y/N was thrusting roughly into her snatch. Whines and moans left her mouth as he his hips slammed against hers with grunts coming from his mouth.

Y/N: Ah....sorry.

He bends down, resting his head against her shoulder and hugs her, allowing himself to fuck her even deeper.

Renamon: Y-You're s-so deep in me~

Y/N: Is this adequate enough?~

Renamon: *drool* F-Feels so good~

Y/N grabs her chin forcefully yet gently before kissing her, shoving his tongue into her mouth as she lets out a muffled moan.

Y/N: *pulls back* I want to cum in you. Is that alright?

Renamon: *grunt* Y-Yeah-

She moans at a harsh thrust as Y/N begins to speed up. Clapping noises were heard as he slams his dick in and out of her again and again before finally cumming a minute later. Renamon lets out a short but loud scream as she cums hard, shaking while Y/N gently thrusts into her to get as much cum in her as possible before pulling out.

Y/N: *groan* That.....felt good. Second round?

Her eyes widen as Y/N's dick was hard again before she answers with a blush on her face.

Renamon: *red* A-Alright Y/N....but just one more-

Y/N: No.

He flips her around before swiftly entering her, earning a loud cry of pleasure as he hammers into her while holding her up.

Y/N: We both agreed to this, so we will do this for a little longer~

Renamon: *cry* A-AH!~ N-NOT SO A-AH~ ROUGH~ I-I ALREADY CAME MULTIPLE TIMES~

Y/N thrusts as deep as he could, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as he fucks her roughly. It didn't even take for him to cum 10 minutes later though Renamon came 3 times before he did. She shook as Y/N lays down on the tub, his dick still hard and twitching inside of her as her face flushes red.

Y/N: We got all day so why don't you take charge?~

Renamon: *growl* Y-You insatiable h-human........*flush* A-Alright...b-but be more gentle next time!

Y/N: No promises.

They ended up going for 5 more rounds, with Renamon completely out of breath afterwards so Y/N had to carry her back to bed and then fucked her there for 7 more before they stopped. She was sore for a day or two after that.

Meanwhile

Jane: 'Huh......should I? I.....don't know if Im ready....'

She hears other noises coming from a bedroom before putting on some AirPods.