epilogue

how long had it been since you entered the same halls...? two—no, three years. it had been three years since you joined this akademiya and had found the love of your life.

the pathway towards the botany club was something you'd memorized like the back of your hand by now—the same twisting and turns of the hallway into the greetings of the room that was decorated in hues of green.

'can you believe we're graduating today, y/n?' tighnari's soft voice came from the inside of the club. he looked ethereal as he was bent over a plant, in specific, a flower you'd grown to love.

'is that a...' you began as you inched closed towards the club's leader, 'is that a camellia?' you asked.

he smiled, 'so you remembered.'

'how could i not? you gave it to me when you confessed,' you replied, thinking of that memory in bliss.

though, the camellia was not the same one that he'd given to you during when he confessed but the species of the plant was all the same. you were quite fond of the plant.

'i love you,' tighnari blurted out, suddenly.

you were taken aback by his surprising words but you felt your heart beat faster as a small smile found it's way onto your features.

'i love you too,' you replied.

a simple yet powerful sentence that would be in engraved in your hearts forever.
forever knowing that the feelings you had for each other were eternal and everlasting.

tighnari loved you and you loved him.