115

Taehyung's POV

I don't know what got into me but my feet were heading towards them already. But I lowkey wished that they'd leave me alone today so I can quickly pass them and look for Jungkook. Kang-min, Do-hyun and Ji-hoon, the three defiant pigs that not only me, but the whole college has grown to despise. Wondering why they haven't been thrown out already? Because not even a single complaint has ever reached the authorities ever. But today if needed, the history will be changed.

"Jimin, be ready to record your phone if anything happens."

"But Tae-" Jimin was cut off when he saw Taehyung's serious expression.

"Hey Taehyung, why are you in such a hurry? Haven't found your bunny boy yet? Kang-min smirked the ugliest smirk he could ever.

" Why him Taehyung, when I am here?" Kang slided his fingers painfully slow down my torso.

Tears threatened to spill down my eyes and I visibly flinched at the contact. Beside me, I felt Jimin freeze. My hands itched to punch his face and Jimin was ready to throw his hands too, desperately seeking my eyes for permission. But I had to do this, this bullying had to be ended for me as well as for the others.

I swiftly moved a step back and shouted.

"Kang that's enough! You've fucking crossed your limits!"

I visibly glared at him hate seeping through my words. Wow, that was a first and it slapped hard.

The ugly smirk on his face was swept away in a second and Kang exploded. Ji-hoon pulled me by my hair and held me forcefully. The whole corridor fell silent.

"NO FUCKING ONE TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT!"

Kang's voice boomed through the whole corridor and I saw from my peripheral vision Bogum entering the corridor.

I can't let Bogum see me, I can't let him stop Kang. I had to act quick enough for a drastic step from Kang, so I did.
I spit on his face.

That was the cue.

I can't say that I don't regret what I did. I was so so scared when I saw Kang raising his arm, aiming at my face. Everything was a blur and he slapped me, his heavy arm swung across my face throwing my face to the right. And it hurts, it hurts so much Ggukie.

Jimin's POV

I switched on the recorder as soon as Kang stopped Tae in his place. I had a gut feeling that this is not gonna end up good but even in my dreams i didn't expect Kang to do something as disgusting as what he did now. I so badly wanted to punch his face but Tae had forbidden me to intervene. Never in my life have I been this helpless. I'm gonna kill you for this Kim Taehyung.

Tae SPITTED on Kang. Even though he deserved that, is Taehyung insane?! I don't know what to expect anymore. I'm so so scared for Tae.

The once red tinted face of Kang drained pale. And loud slap echoed through the corridor and everyone froze. My eyes welled up and Tae, he seemed to be in so much pain. I was reeled back from the reverie when Bogum pushed through the crowd as Kang tightened his grip on Tae's neck.

I rushed to Taehyung and Do-hyun pulled Kang away from Tae.

Taehyung's POV

A gush of air sprang into me as someone pried me out of Kang's deadly grip. My neck muscles had contracted making it difficult for me to breathe. Bogum voice seemed so distant and Jimin's tears dampened my face. I hope Jungkook would never see me like this.

Third person POV

Kang-min, Ji-hoon and Do-hyun hurried away as soon as Taehyung collapsed. Bogum got up to chase after them but Taehyung weakly held his wrist. Worry was etched on the face of every student they passed through as Bogum and Jimin carefully guided Tae to the infirmary.

"Minie, have you recorded that?" Tae feebly questioned.

Jimin could only shake his head because he was on the verge of another breakdown. Jimin blamed everything on himself. He thought that he could've stopped this from happening, that he is the worst friend Tae could ever get. Jimin wished to shout at Taehyung so bad but seeing Tae in this condition made him sadder.

"Jimin, what happened there?" Bogum asked cluelessly.

"I didn't know what Tae was planning to do at first Bogum, but I'm afraid that he might report this to the college authorities since we've got solid proof now."

"Proof? What kind of proof?"

"Before the whole incident occurred, Taehyung had asked me to record on my phone if anything happens so the abuse, the slap and the choking has been filmed in my phone which are strong evidences under Criminal laws and they can be easily suspended."

An eerie silence followed behind Jimin's statement and Taehyung chuckled.

"Well done Jimin-ssi."

Jimin glared at Taehyung as he helped Bogum to lay Taehyung on the infirmary bed.

"You, you don't even try to talk to me Kim Taehyung."

"Minie please, you know that there wasn't a better plan than this."

"Really? THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'VE TO BECOME A BLOODY SCAPEGOAT DAMMIT!"
Do you even have the slightest idea how worried I was?! I still- I still can't imagine what happened there-

Taehyung pulled a trembling Jimin to his arms. He knew Jimin was blaming himself for everything.

"Hey relax, look I'm fine. There's nothing to be worried about. I want to report them today itself Minie, you will help me, won't you?"

Jimin shook his head in approval. While both soulmates assured each other, Bogum was lost in thoughts worrying over the consequences this might lead to.