116

After all checkups and medications Taehyung was somewhat okay. Bogum never left them alone too.

"Bogum! The whole team is searching for you man!" exclaimed Yugeom who abruptly barged into the infirmary. He seemed to be in a rush.

"I'm so sorry man, I'll be there in a minute."

"You better be." warned Yugeom as he rushed back.

"Taehyung, Jimin, I'm so sorry I have to leave. It's just that our team is competing with the rival school tomorrow so we've been going the extra mile for the past 1 week."

"Is Jungkook with you guys?" Taehyung voiced his worry.

"Yeah, he's been on the field all day long."

Taehyung felt relieved at the fact that Jungkook is oblivious to everything happened.

"I'll take my leave then. Take care Taehyung."

"Bogum, wait!" Taehyung cried.

"Don't tell anyone in your team what happened here please, especially Jungkook." he urged.

"Umm okay." Bogum looked puzzled but still, he agreed.

"Taehyung, I know this isn't my say but I'd like you to think about the reporting. Please be careful."

Taehyung didn't give it much of a thought but assured Bogum that it's okay.

[PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

Taehyung and an anxious Jimin stood outside the principal's office with an extra pendrive containing the evidence against the three.

"Are you sure about this Tae?" Jimin voiced out his worry.

"I'm 110% sure Minie. It's now or never."

"Don't you think Jungkook should be aware of what happened there?"

"Yeah even I think so but this is not the time Jimin, he's been practicing for tomorrow's match for the past one week. I can't put myself in between him and his dreams. That's the worst one could do to him."

"But Tae, he has the right to know."

"I'll tell him after the competition I swear. Don't worry okay?"

"My god. Are you okay Mr Kim??" Mr Choi, the principal looked at Taehyung alarmed after sitting through the whole disturbing video both of the soul mates showed.

"I visited the infirmary after the incident, so I'm fine now Mr Choi. Thank you for your concern."
Taehyung bowed slightly.

"I'm extremely sorry that you had to go through that under my premises Mr Kim. If you're comfortable may I know if this is a regular occurrence?"

"They've bullied me as well as my colleagues a couple of times sir."

"I see, but I'm afraid why I haven't received any complaints after all this."

"The victims have been afraid to go against them so none complained till now. But this must be stopped Mr Choi, that is the reason why I came to see you."

"Wise decision indeed Mr Kim. I'll do anything in my concern to make this stop. Thank you for reporting."

"Thank you and have a good day sir." Taehyung smiled.

"You too and take care Mr Kim." Mr Choi nodded.

And on that day, history was rewritten for Kang-Min.