118

Taehyung mindlessly paced through the empty hallway wanting to reach the court as soon as possible. He was about to call Jimin when he bumped into someone.

Jungkook's POV

I raised my head to look for whom i bumped into, and if I hadn't fallen in love before, then this would've been my first time.

I don't know what happened to me, it felt like butterflies erupted from the pit of my stomach and sparkles boomed in my ears because of the man who stood in front of me.

"Jungkook!"

Maybe it's the way how he said my name or how galaxies sparkled in his orbs as he flashed the brightest smile due to my presence, maybe both. I fell again and again. I won't count anymore of how many times I fell for you sweetheart, because I just know that everytime it will be you I fall into.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung took a step back and god I felt like dying.

Third person POV

Jungkook felt as if his breath was taken away when Taehyung moved away from him and he couldn't bear it. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer as if Taehyung was the only thing that could keep him sane. He gently nudged his forehead onto Taehyung's with closed eyes and whispered

"Taehyung." Jungkook breathed out.

"You look gorgeous. And you don't have the slightest idea what you are doing to my heart."

And then, the universe painted on Taehyung, the prettiest shade of pink.

Taehyung was snapped out of his daze as he heard Jungkook's team asking for him.

"Kook." Taehyung whispered.

"Hmm?" Jungkook breathed.

"You've gotta go." he urged.

The reluctance that flickered in Jungkook's eyes will be something Taehyung could never get used to. "This is hard." Taehyung thought.

Taehyung gently pushed Jungkook away from him ignoring the ache in his heart and forced an assuring smile.

"All the best Kook."

Jungkook stared for a while and nodded at him and then, he was gone.