122

"Captain, look! It's Do-hyun."

Yugeom blurted out at the sight in front of him. Gasps arose from everywhere and everyone froze in their places.

Jungkook frowned trying to recognize the person Do-hyun was holding because it was difficult with the blood all over him. But as Do-hyun came close enough, his whole world crumbled apart.

Taehyung in Do-hyun's arms drenched in blood.

It didn't take Jungkook a second thought to flung his arm at Do-hyun. He gently held Taehyung in his arms as if he was made of glass with a totally parallel emotion on his face. Pure rage. He passed Taehyung to Jimin who broke down at Taehyung's state.

Jungkook didn't know who he was anymore. So much pain and anguish drove him to throw multiple punches on Do-hyun. His heart wrenched at Taehyung's state and he hated himself for letting this happen.

"YOU DID THAT TO HIM?!"

"YOU HAD THE FUCKING BALLS TO DO THAT TO HIM?!"

The teammates held Jungkook from punching Do-hyun to death.

"JUNGKOOK!" Do-hyun cried.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME ONCE PLEASE! I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't have stood with Kang in the first place. But I swear I haven't harmed Taehyung in any way. I was just helpless under Kang-min. I just want to make sure if Taehyung is okay." Do-hyun wailed.

"Where is Kang-min and Ji-hoon then?" Bogum interrogated.

"Both of them fled the second Taehyung fell off the stairs. I took him here then."

Jungkook flopped on the ground drained off of every ounce of energy. Images of Taehyung flashed in front of him. The marks, dried blood and tear stains. He felt like dying. Vague images began fogging in his head. Unfamiliar yet so dear. Jungkook rushed himself to the infirmary where Taehyung was taken to.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook barged into the infirmary only to find that Taehyung wasn't in there. He panicked.

"Excuse me, is anyone in here?!"

The head nurse appeared hearing his voice in a tensed expression.

"Where is Taehyung?!"

"Who- oh the boy who was brought here, he was immediately taken to the hospital."

Jungkook fled the infirmary punching digits, trying to connect with Jimin.