120

[SOMEWHERE ATOP THE COLLEGE BUILDING]

‼️WARNING‼️

- sexual abuse
- physical harm
- depictions of blood

Taehyung drowsily lay on the cold concrete floor as the chloroform hadn't left his system yet. He was too weary to notice the piercing stare of Kang-min on his body.

"Oh! Look who is awake! Prince Taehyung or should I say princess Taehyung?"

Kang stroked Taehyung's hips above the thin clothing which made Taehyung recoil in repulsion.

"When did a dork like you have the courage to report someone like me?!"

Kang kicked Taehyung on his stomach thrashing him onto the nearest wall.

"Argghh!" Taehyung felt his insides churn and his head throbbed painfully. He coiled into himself in defense enduring the pain because he felt drained to fight against. Kang snickered to himself seeing Taehyung look totally powerless.

"What happened? Where did all that attitude go huh?"

He pulled Taehyung's hair and made him look up into his face.

"You pathetic little sh*t. Let me show you who the boss is."

On this Ji-hoon hasted his motion towards Taehyung and held his arms forcefully. Do-hyun stood there as if in a daze, completely helpless.

"Do-hyun! What are you staring at? Help me!" shouted Ji-hoon.

Do-hyun reluctantly held Taehyung in place as tears spilled from his eyes without ceasing. He thrashed and turned in their hold. Kang-min dug his fingers onto both of his hips and Taehyung let out a muffled agonizing scream through the piece of cloth stuffed in his mouth. He leaned onto his neck and bit into the mellow skin of Taehyung careful to leave a hickey. Taehyung felt his world stop and he screamed begging them to stop. But he didn't know that there's more.

"A little gift for your bunny boy there." Kang smirked.

Taehyung stared at space drained out of every ounce of energy and hope.

Meanwhile Kang drew out a glistening blade out of his pocket preparing for the worst. He grazed the blade with precision over Taehyung's fragile arms, long and deep strokes here and there. Taehyung didn't flinch, he didn't even make a sound. He closed his eyes and pictured the one person he only loved. Every pain began to dissappear and the ache in his heart receded. Jungkook wiped his tears and smiled at him lovingly, assuring him. Jungkook believed in him, so he should in himself too. If Taehyung was despair, Jungkook was his hope. If Taehyung was the star, Jungkook was his moon.