125

Ot7sLove LinsouLee KashmirKrysis
Thank you for following!

<3 Phian

The solitary moon stood still letting the clouds smother him up; an eerie silence reigned over the dead of night, occasionally interrupted by the racket of crickets. Jungkook let out a gasp as he was reeled back into his reality from the mind numbing nightmare. Sweat grazed past his doe eyes that seemed to be stuck in a daze darting here and there to get hold of its sanity. And through his torment Jungkook let out the only word he could possibly know.

Taehyung.

You're from the future right? Will you leave me eventually? Would you need to go back to your place when everything is done?"

"I hate you, hyung."-

"I hate you for lying to me. I hate you for being the only person who easily caught my heart. But I'm not regretting that I gave it to you."

My tears were now falling continuously, I've never cried like this before.

"I'm sorry..."

Flashbacks of his previous life surged through and all he wanted was lie to his heart. He desperately would hang onto the mere pretense of his till the day he'd take his last breath. He can't live without Taehyung.

Yet in the midst of his daze, he saw light. The moonlight hovered directly over someone as the sky was now devoid of any clouds. Eyes closed under the dim litted room, beautiful as ever he lay. The voices seemed to slowdown as he took in the sight of Taehyung. His eyes unconsciously wandering over the hospital room and slowly Jungkook was reeled back to reality.

"I'm captain Jeon?"