AM 6

"Come on Son I was just joking," said Kookie

Then 5 handsome boys arrived at the Hall.

"Hey, Taejung, sorry for being late." said one of the handsome boys.

"Happy Birthday, Ma'am, we have brought you a gift," said the other boy

"OMG AHAHHABABABABAB" Jungkookie started fangirling.

Taejun looked at her worriedly "Mom are you okay"

Taejun looked at his mother with a done face but smiled thinking about it was her first time being so excited after that incident.

"Actually, Mom they are my friends, I work in their Cafe," Taejung told his Mom

As soon as she heard that she fainted because of shock and excitement

"Aish, Mom you haven't even cut the cake yet"

They took her to one of the empty seats, sat her down, and started rubbing her palms to make her gain consciousness.

(TXT as you know are idols but they also own a cafe when they are on Vacation they run this cafe, and they wear a mask to avoid being noticed only when they are alone with TaeJung do they remove the Mask)

Meanwhile with Taehyung

He did not go back to the other mansion he stayed here, where he had created memories with his real love.

He woke up, did his morning routine, and looked at His first love's picture

"It's your birthday baby, I wish I could turn back time and make everything right for us Love. I am such a Bad person, I hurt the ones I loved and still love so much, but don't worry Baby I will find you. I will win your heart once again but this time, this time I will treat you like a Queen and will never let you go. Will Never ever give you pain again.

I hope you and our little Baby tiger are doing ok. I hope he is taking care of you well.

And if you moved on Already....... then I hope whoever he is, Is treating you the way you deserve but if he is not then I swear upon my endless love I will make his life a HELL"

Back to Jungkookie

Jungkookie gained consciousness and cut the cake she almost fainted again when she found that TXT also helped prepare for this Birthday surprise but gladly Yeonjun caught her in his arms on time.

Then everyone gave Jungkook some gifts, TXT gifted her their latest album and signed it. Now it was Taejung's turn, he gifted his mother a beautiful butterfly pendant.

Ji-young suddenly spoke shyly "Auntie my gift is not as expensive as others but I made a dress for you, I am not a professional but I wanted to give you a special gift, I am so sorry if it's not good enough" Ji-young made a dress for her soon to be mother-in-law

Jungkookie recognized the pretty girl

Jk's Mind: Aww she is a beauty with talent and a kind heart I am so proud my Tiger fell for her Imma invite her to a tea party

"Aww darling, don't be so nervous I am sure it will be perfect beside you didn't have to bring me anything" Jungkookie patted Min Ji-young's cheek softly causing her to blush.