AM 10

After college

Taejung came back home "Mom I am Home~" but received no response "Mom?"

He went to the kitchen where she usually is but found no one there "Maybe Mom is tired so she slept" he said to himself and then went to Jungkook's room to see his mom's face which makes him calm but once again there was no one he was so close to Panicking then the front door open luckily revealing his mother.

But wait......why is she so tired and why is there all different kinds of food stain on her clothes.

"Mom? What happened to you?" Taejung ran towards his mom and held her arms to guide her towards the sofa so she can sit and relax.

"Nothing happened to me bub. Just the first day of work" Jungkookie tiredly spoke.

"Work?" Questioned Taejung with furrowed eyebrows "Oops-"

"Mom I told you right? you don't have to work but you still-" "Jungie Baby you don't understand honey we have somehow managed our life until now and because of my condition you had to work and it is affecting your education I want you to focus on your studies and Anyways I am much better now let me work"

Taejung sighed defeatedly "At least tell me what company are you working for"

"I am working as a ........"

"As a?"

"Housemaid"

....................

"MOM R U SERIOUS?"

"Son-"

"No Mom Why would you work as a maid you know how this society treats the maids. You are educated you could've gotten a respectful Job"

Next Day

Min Ji-young's POV

the morning arrived so I did my morning routine and greeted my Appa "Good morning Dad" "Good morning Princess"

"Ms. Jeon Bring the breakfast for my Princess " shouted Yoongi

"Ms. Jeon?" "Oh yes actually the other maid resigned"

A few minutes later Ms. Jeon served the breakfast on the table "Enjoy your breakfast young mistress"